Tamagotchi Circle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
I found this site a while back, and signed up. It's in Japanese, but it's pretty neat.

Using your Tamaschool, Entama, or Uratama login number, you can actually put your Tamagotchi on the net and decorate a little house for them. I think there's a function for your Tamagotchis to visit others. It's pretty cool.

I'll take some snaps if anyone's interested, and somebody around here could translate the options for anyone who's interested, as well as the registration process. *coughbinarycough*

That's okay. I have the list of Tamaschool login numbers from Binary, so if you decide to sign up, you can tell me what character you want, and I'll give you the login number.

Anyway, here is a shot of what the house can look like. I chose Mametchi for this shot because Princeton, my Tamagotchi Mini, is currently a Mametchi.

There's also a Digimon Circle for those who are into Digimon, BTW.

Here is my Tamagotchi Circle page, for those interested. Randy, the Rainbotchi I have living in the house at this time, is waiting for your visit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Tamagotchi School but I have no idea where to get a code from it! That sounds cool and I would like to try it sometime!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back