Tamagotchi Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naldaway

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the Tamagotchi Club is gonna be like? It says that there's goin' to be a Tamagotchi Club on www.tamagotchi.com .

yeah....i personally think that that site is stupid. It give you no info or anything at all :p But, i think tamagotchi Club is gona be like when u compare your tamagotchis with other peoples tamagotchis :D that could be nice...... :lol:

i doubt they'll EVER get it working! it's been there for like 6 months! the american and Uk tamagotchi site sucks but the japanese is really good! they need more english speeker on the bandai team! i'm guessing tamaclub will be something like tamatalk. who knows?

Remember, it will be aimed more towards children too. Let's all stay at TamaTalk! :D

TAMAGOTCHI CLUB????????? OMG!!!!!! I'm soo joining!!!!! I'm there. Hey, they havent made it yet.. darn :wub:

yep well actually i didn't know it was there for 6 months now maybe they're working hard on it and want it to be the best. who knows.

~julie :D

I am starting a Tamagotchi club very soon! Where there will be live "chat" and EVERYTHING you need! It will also have a section where ppl compare their Tama's to others and "tips and secrets" on how to get "secret" or "hard" characters! But first i will need enough ppl to join to even bother making it! Email me with your opinions and tell if you'd join, and also post one on here about it too! my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

TYSON

Yeah I'd love to join your club!It sounds awesome! I think heaps of ppl will join aswell! I sent you an email aswell read it!

Tamagotchi.com is stupid i mean what if someone has just got a tamagotchi

and they will go on the tamagotchi website and look on there and will find no information

so then what will they do?

Tamagotchi.com is stupid i mean what if someone has just got a tamagotchi and they will go on the tamagotchi website and look on there and will find no information

so then what will they do?
Come to TamaTalk I hope! :huh:

I think tama talk is one of the best tamagotchi. sites ive ever joined or even been to! :huh:

Dear Admin, please read this so that I know that you know that I love tamatalk.

I KNOW... that Tamatalk is the best tamagotchi site I've ever been to, and boy, I've been to a lot of tamagotchi sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back