Tamagotchi collections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
My Tama collection from beginning is V3,V3,V4,V4,V4,V4.5

My V4.5 is the only one running. The others are on my shelf. I might buy Batteries for them someday. Anyway Post your Tama collection. :D :D :D :D :D :D

mine is pretty small. I have a v4.5 and a famitama. I also have other tamagotchi stuff like a plushie, a tamawatchi etc.

:D

:mimitchi: I'm trying to find mine again... I'm gonna see if I can go to my mom's house tomorrow and rummage through all my old stuff. Now that I'm old enough to have a job and make enough money to buy batteries for my poor little guys I want to play with them again!!

Right now I've got my V5 Dream Royal Family Tamagotchi in metallic gold (I loves it...) and, if I can find them, I have a P2 (I can't remember which color but I know I gave a violet one with swirls to a friend... do I even still have one?), a Tamagotchi Ocean (I remember it being teal and violet), and a really cool Tamagotchi knock-off...

My sister and brother both have V2s but they haven't used them in years... ;) They're just sitting around in their rooms doing nothing... along with the Game Boy Advance I let them borrow.... Garr... :mimitchi: oh well...

:mimitchi: I hope I find my old ones! They're so cool... I never would have guessed how popular Tamagotchi Ocean would have gotten now-a-days! Wow!

I started with my V2.

I got a Purple V2 with green pattern on it.

I had to retire it sadly because the buttons arent working anymore.

Then I got a second V2, a Blue one with hawaiian design.

I got 3 V3's, a See through yellow one which is giving me weird glitches. A pink one with icecream design, and a blue one with the blue and yellow design.

I got a V4 blue with clouds, and green with yellow stuff and mametchi.

I also got the V5 white with houses on it.

Then just recently I won a V4 blue with blue stars design on it.

Oh and a Mini which I love to bits.

I've also purchased loads of fakes.

I also got a Blue Mametchi kit of gotchi gear.

NKP

;) I just found my P2 and put new batteries in!! I had even forgotten what color it was!! I have a white and grey P2 and a gold and red V5 Royal now!!

The P2 is sure small compared to my V5... o_O;

;) I still can't find my ocean!!! :p

:angry: Oh well, at least I have my p2. It was my first Tamagotchi ever. I can tell that the button action isn't as quick as my V5... like the processor is notably older (11 years older? o_O;)... but it's lots of fun to play with.... it's sooo 90's though :wacko:

:ph34r:

I have 16 tamagotchis.

2 V1s

1 V2

2 V3s

2 V4s

2 V4.5s

2 V5s

1 UraTama

1 P1

1 Tamagotchi Angel

1 Osutchi

1 Mesutchi

See, I have a rather small collection, compared to some, but I will still list it! :(

-pulls out box-

I have:

The Tamagotchi PC pack.

And in order of how I got them and version is:

Blue Camo v3 :: Very first one, after debugging it, it's done, but I still <33 it! -goes to try to un-debug after post.-

Blue Flower v3 :: Second, bought with own money. Also Debugged.

((I look silly, a whole pile of Tamagotchi on my lap, xDD))

Green Flower v3 :: 3rd! Also Debugged. Bought at BIG K MART. xDD

Yellow Stars v3:: Got for Christmas two years ago, Also debugged, but was un-debugged a few weeks ago :3

Pink Stripes v4:: Got for my Birthday, first v4

Orange Burst v4:: :3 This is one of my all time favorites, I love the design, and the version. It's my v4 top pick. (Switched backs, with my see through green swirl v4.5, looks epic. )

I just found a battery...?! Doesn't work.. D:

Next itsss

Erm.. I believe The v4.5 that came with my Computer set thing.

Then my blinged out so much v4.5 I have no idea what style it is.. xD

Then my lovely v5 (Pink/Red dots)

and my v5.5 Bllue runway design.

And of course, a few lanyards (Ichigotchi, Violetchi, Mametchi and somewhere a blue one.. xDD)

Yeah.. That's all. Only...10.. xD

-scurries off to UNDEBUG-

I have just 5.... :blink:

a v3, the design is called yellow stars

a v4,the design is called pyscho colors

a v4.5, the design is fallen leaves or something

a v5, the design is the love my family one

a v5 celebrity, the design is one that is blue with one big purple heart in the midlle

....and that is my small collection

currently i just want a collection of all the connections and all i need is a v1 and v2

then once i get those i will collect other ones too :mametchi: !

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 10 1/2~ (yes, i have "1/2" a tama XP)

5 v3s (just 1 running)

2 v4s (1 running)

2 v4.5s (both running)

1 v5 (running)

the 'half' of a tama i have is a v5 that my friend gave me, but apparently wants back now, so i only get to keep it for a few more days :angry:

I have 4 Tamas. I usually run 2 or 3 at a time, and put the others away. Sadly, all of mine are currently out of batteries so I am not playing with any right now :) .

Here are my Tamas

V2-Blue Floral (light blue shell with pink and white flowers)

V4-Pyscho Colors (bright pink shell with orange, yellow, and blue lines)

V4.5-Yellow Mood (bright yellow shell with brightly colored splotches)

V5-Tamagotchi House (white shell with different Tamagotchi buildings)

I also have an Ichigotchi pouch and a Memetchi plushie.

I've got a few now...

V1- This was my first ever tamagotchi :wacko: I wanted one so badly when they first came out, but my parents wouldn't let me. So when they were rereleased I couldn't resist! Pastel blue with yellow buttons.

Keitai Akai- My most recent and definately a favourite. I love the Japanese language (though I can't read it) and the red pixels are fantastic. Pearl white.

V4- My second tama. I had a lot of fun with this- i'm up to 8 or 9th gen now- never had one die :) but it's been paused quite a few times in the process. red with blue buttons, yellow, pink and orange circles on it.

Ura Tama- My first Japanese Tamagotchi. The Japanese ones are by far my favourites- they're so exotic :( unfortunately, withought reading Japanese, the ura tama isn't that much different to the V4. Maybe one day I'll learn. Light blue-green with pastel green and blue circles and a little duck like character (my favourite design) light blue buttons.

V5- Not as good as I was expecting, but perhaps I should give it another go. I was pretty busy when I got it, and the screen was annoying me a lot because it wasn't very dark. Yellow and orange with navy blue buttons. Tamagotchi pets on shell.

Original 1997- got this for fun (well, aren't they all?) the tamagotchi I could never have- and now do! White with black buttons.

That's it for now! hopefully I'll get the V2 I've had my eye on in ebay, and even more hopefully, I'll get a TMGC+C ! :lol:

This is an old pic with some of my tamas: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=3805&count=y

I've got 15 Tamagotchis (I think):

V1s x 4

V2s x 2

V3s x 2

V4s x 2

V4.5 x 1

V5 Familitchi x 1

Tamagotchi Angel (1997)x 1

Mothra, P/1 (US) x 1

P/1 (AUS) x 1

(I also have some Giga Pets - Frog, Dalmations, Mermaid and a Nano Puppy and Power Palz Petz Dog).

i have v3

and..a v4, and a v4.5 anddd a v5..and a v5 celebrity white with red stars!=D

And an Angel,,,which I love the most!^O^

Lost:

x2 = V1

x8 = V2 (You may not believe that, but I bought 3 and my friends gave me thiers when they thought they were rubbish)

x2 = V3

Currently (None are running. May get some batteries tomorrow):

x1 = V3

x3 = V4

x3 = V4+

x3 = V5

x1 = P1

x1 = EnTama

x1 = UraTama

Christmas List (Not all of them obviosly. Hopefully if Jason has some or I'll knock some packageless ones of eBay):

x2 = V1

x2 = V2

x1 = Ketai (Jason)

x1 = Akai (Jason)

x1 = Mini (Jason)

*deepBreath*

Well, I have 8 Tamagotchis, All of which are running.

1 V2

1 V3

2 V4s

2 V4.5s

2 V5s

It's alot of work to keep them alive but it's worth it.

I still have the same currently :3

But Im getting 2 v2s soon :]

Ill have 8!=D

I have a ton of tamagotchis.

Like 27 or so. I don't know where any of them are. I know I had 1 V1 and 4 V2s, like 7 V3s, 3V4s, 4 V4.5s, 1 V.5 and 1 V5.5

But currently I'm only playing with my one very special Tamagotchi v3 :]

I have ten... xD

1- V1 (that I bought from my friend for 5 dollars :mimitchi: I need to get that one out...)

2- v2's (I had 3 but I gave one to my cousin. I have the blue one out with a young mimitchi :huh: )

4 -v3's ( I bought 3 and I have no clue why. they arent that great. My neighbor gave me hers)

1-v4 (young dorotchi <3 supa kawaii)

1- v4.5 (I currently have the icky drunken-looking tam, which I love to bits. She is with child :p And, she became partners with my v2 when he was still a toddler xD GlItChy!)

1- v5 celebrity (which I got mad at because I want a normal v5 D: and i kept getting the same characters. AND i had the secret space character, but I accidentally reset it D; )

There you have it :huh: It seems like I have more when they are all together though...

10!

1 V2

5 V3s (one I'm planning to sell and one still in the package)

2 V4s

1 V4.5

1 V5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back