Tamagotchi + Color is confusing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luigi16mametchi

Reaction score
does anyone have a growth chart for TMGC+C? My character is young mametchi its in perfect health, level 2 happy bar and it evolved a few minutes ago. it turned to kuchipatchi... I was expecting mametchi but it became kuchipatchi? does anyone know what happened? :mellow: :D :p

Well, I don't have a color so I'm not positive, but on other tamagotchis, Kuchipatchi was a very good character. You most likely didn't take bad care or anything.

We don't have a growth nor a character chart for the TMGC+C yet.

Do you not have a growth chart yet because you have to actually make it based on expeierence..?

That's correct. For most Tamagotchi models we have to make our own character charts and growth charts, based on logged experiences.

WELL THANKS ANYWAY. MY SISTER'S TMGC+C CHARCTER TURNED TO LUVZUKINCHI BUT SHE WAS AIMING FOR MEMETCHI SHE WAS ANGRY. :D BUT I FELT GOOD AFTER THAT COZ' IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FAILED ;) B) ;)

Well, there are so many different tamagotchis built into a little egg, so you can't always predict what tamagotchis you'll get.

But you can on some tamagotchis like the v5, by training too much, or just perfect to get what tamagotchi you want.

to luigi16mametchi:

Aw, I feel sorry for your sister. I never aim for any character, it naturally envolve into random character. I like surprises! And you know what, I got a MEMETCHI;) when I check this morning. Well... uh... lucky me!

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL THANKS ANYWAY. MY SISTER'S TMGC+C CHARCTER TURNED TO LUVZUKINTCHI BUT SHE WAS AIMING FOR MEMETCHI SHE WAS ANGRY.  :eek: BUT I FELT GOOD AFTER THAT COZ' IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FAILED :(   :lol:   ;)
She probably got 3 care misses. Kuchipatchi is a character that you can get by only getting 1 care miss so its a very good character. Source: Growth Chart. P.S. the "no care miss" characters for TMGC+C are Mametchi and Memetchi for Odd Generation, and the Even Generation "no care miss" characters are KuroMametchi and Flowertchi/Violetchi/Furawatchi. Hope I helped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back