Tamagotchi Coloring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I've never had any paint come off. But then again I don't just stick mine in my pocket either, I really take good care of mine. I made pouches for them etc. just so the paint wouldn't be scratched, or the screen.

Awww........that sounds awful,but it never happened to me,oh,unless the oringinal generation 2 tamagotchis count,but I didn't drop it,it's very old,it had been gold and black,now it's gold with black buttons. <_<

A lot of the paint has come off my Angel, sadly, but not on any of my other Tamagotchis, including my new blue floral v2 and my older green and purple connections. I used to carry the connections around in my pocket and they'd bump against each other, yet the paint is still in perfect condition (the screen on the purple one, however, is quite scratched). I only got my v2 a few days ago, but so far I've been keeping it in a soft pouch at night and have been very careful not to rub it too hard or letting the screen get scratched. I really hope the paint holds up because they do look a bit ugly when the details come off :\

Yeah I'm a little worry about the paint job on my blue tropical fun v2 tama, so I am being really careful with it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back