Tamagotchi.com Contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDTrooper

Reaction score
The Official Tamagotchi Website has been updated with a new contest! Much like the Golden Tamagotchi Sweepstakes, you answer a weekly question for your chance to win a free Tamagotchi accessory.

Head on over to Tamagotchi.com to check it out!

-DDDTrooper

Thanks for posting. But unfortunately only people in the US can enter, which leaves people like me (from AU) out. I guess it is the US site though. :furawatchi:

I just entered this weeks contest, asking how many characters since V1 were released up to now. Good Luck it's tough and very hard to find the answer.

I dont see how a charm set is worth a prize, these are very hard contests the prize should be at least 1 tamagotchi or something, but a prize is a prize so if I win I will take it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I just got the news I won that past contest! My tama counting paid off, boy was it hard though!

Thanks for posting. But unfortunately only people in the US can enter, which leaves people like me (from AU) out. I guess it is the US site though. :angry:
Yes, I hate it too, mate! (I'm an Aussie too, which kinda stinks when all the Tamagotchi come out really late.)

Sometimes I do take a look at the questions. Now I was looking at "What engineering marvel was Mametchi trying to explain to his friends at the Summer Gigs?"

For anyone who didnt win but wants to know how to claim your prize (if you were wondering), you need to fax a signed form (that you printed out from your printer) to them within 7 days of finding out you won.

Did anyone else here besides me win? If you did, have you gotten your prize yet, what is the prize?

For anyone who didnt win but wants to know how to claim your prize (if you were wondering), you need to fax a signed form (that you printed out from your printer) to them within 7 days of finding out you won.
Where is the form?

I want to fax it!

I won the contest! I got my prize for Christmas!

It is a Memetchi Paintbrush lanyard!

I got the correct answer for the question "Where can you download calenders?"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back