Tamagotchi Conexxion or Tamagotchi Connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wich is better?

• Tamagotchi Conexxion?(I would do this one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Connection?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no major differences really.

Except ;

1.You can de-bug a connection and not a connexion.

2. The 'connection' is meant for the US market and 'connexion' for the UK and Europe market.

3. The date is shown different so on a connection the 31st May would be 5/31 and on a connection the date will be 31/5.

4. The food menu on a connection has words and pictures, the food menu on a connexion just has pictures.

They are the only differences I can find between my tama connections/connexions.

The connection is not 'superior' to the connexion. (some people on here seem to have an attitude that some-how their connection is better than somebody else's connexion- it's just not true)

The chatacters are the same.

They work the same.

The passwords work the same.

They connect and breed together.

Just look at them as being from different countries but totally compatable. :huh:

Which is why I haven't voted as it's not possible to say which is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no major differences really.
Except ;

1.You can de-bug a connection and not a connexion.

2. The 'connection' is meant for the US market and 'connexion' for the UK and Europe market.

3. The date is shown different so on a connection the 31st May would be 5/31 and on a connection the date will be 31/5.

4. The food menu on a connection has words and pictures, the food menu on a connexion just has pictures.

They are the only differences I can find between my tama connections/connexions.

The connection is not 'superior' to the connexion. (some people on here seem to have an attitude that some-how their connection is better than somebody else's connexion- it's just not true)

The chatacters are the same.

They work the same.

The passwords work the same.

They connect and breed together.

Just look at them as being from different countries but totally compatable. :huh:

Which is why I haven't voted as it's not possible to say which is better.
Accually, the way to debugg a Tamagotchi Connexion, After you take out the four skrews, when you look around the computer board, you'll see four more skrews. If you unskrew them, you'll see the screen. on that side of the computer board, you'll see DEBUGG.

I chose connexion cos i have one :wacko: Also im Australian and prefer to have the date day/month. It would make it alot easier if the shop had what is was written below it because sometimes it is hard to tell what it is your buying :)

For me, a Connection would be better. I can't understand the metric system, and that's the system the Connexions use for weight. It would confuse me x.x'

For me, a Connection would be better. I can't understand the metric system, and that's the system the Connexions use for weight. It would confuse me x.x'
Me too.

I have connections and connexions and they all have "lb" for weight. None of mine are in metric?

Me three It's very hard to understand weird huh? :blink:

Accually, the way to debugg a Tamagotchi Connexion, After you take out the four skrews, when you look around the computer board, you'll see four more skrews. If you unskrew them, you'll see the screen. on that side of the computer board, you'll see DEBUGG.
Well no thats not right - on an Australian Connexion at least - there is no DEBUG bit - I have opened up at least 10 of them - its just not there. I do have a Connection as well - which I debugged - so I do know what to look for....

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back