Tamagotchi Connection 1 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starbucks

Reaction score
Last night ... LATE last night, I decided to hatch my little blue Tamagotchi Connection Version 1. I was so tired, but I really wanted to get the baby stage over with (sad as that sounds). I had to reset the poor thing 4 times so I could get a boy tama. I named him ... Addie.

Well, so far everything has gone great. His babystage went through very slowly, but I managed to keep him high on everything, and even got him 1 point of training! All while watching "We Were Soldiers"!

All of the sudden I hear the tune, and I know he is beginning his Toddler Stage. A few screen flashes, and he instantly became Marutchi. Soon afterwords, he rolled into bed. I turned off his lights, and turned off the light in my room. I fell asleep on the couch...

Today ... when I woke up, Addie was still in bed, but as a Ichigotchi! The strawberry character! How did this happen? He hadn't even woke up yet. The lights were on, and he was in his bed as an Itchigotchi! It was so strange. Yet I am verrry pleased to see Addie is growing well. I have kept the sound off, it can get rather annoying. But, I am so happy to see that he is being trained very well! He is currently halfway trained, and only 1 year old! Good ol' Addie. Well, I'm gonna put a pic up of him and sign off. Please reply! :wacko:

6h3h47r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Addie is still doing well. I paused him for a while, while we went to the beach :D

At church I kept a close eye on him ... I caught him crying 2 times and got his discipline up to 6 bars! He is doing great.

2 yrs

20 lbs

6 discipline

full happy/hunger

Latest posts

Back