Tamagotchi Connection 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitetama14

Reaction score
:unsure: :lol: :unsure: :) :unsure:

I was just thinking some people on tama talk may not be aware of the news that BanDai is releasing the tama connection 2 here in the us. This is basically the us keitai version without cell phones! I am pretty sure that many people are not aware of this but anyways go to bandai.com and click on the newest news to read about it! There will be a special package released later this year that includes two tamagotchi units with a special gift! At last after asking for the keitai to come here in the us we got it! Congratulations to TamaTalk andthe community as well as admin. Us, combined with the good sales of the connection here in the us, europe, and asia, and all around the world contributed to this! At last another tamagotchi product! Here we go! :unsure:

It's so exiting!

Do you think the american version is going to have the feature that connects up to giant the tamagotchis in toy stores? If so, where do you think these giant mama tamagotchis will be? My guess is Toys R' Us or Target... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! are you serious?!?!?!?! im so going to read that now!! I so hope they bring it to AUST!!

ok here it is buddy:

https://bandai.com/news/news.cfm?wn_id=85

i knew that word hadnt gotten through to everyone! Evertone spread the word!

Heres the article on bandai.com!

Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

The virtual pet phenomenon that swept the nation in the mid-1990s made its highly awaited return last year as one of the top holiday must-haves. In 2005, the popular egg-shaped toy that simulates the life cycle of a real pet is back with new colors, games, features and more interactivity than ever before. In addition to the infrared technology that allows Tamagotchi Connection owners to “connect” with others to create successive new generations, you can now earn “Gotchi” points which can be used to shop for special treats, items and food. The new version also includes secret codes that can be unlocked by pushing a special sequence of buttons, which then allows you to shop for a unique item not available through Gotchi points. If you unlock all the secret codes, your Tamagotchi becomes immortal and a next generation is guaranteed. Special two-packs, called Tamagotchi Connection Best Friends Forever, will be available with a special gift so that best friends can immediately start sharing treats and interacting.

I think that's probably cool but we don't even now if it can connect to deka tamagotchis, price, when it comes out and what about the things u can buy? I mean the keitai could be much more better??! Just a thought.

It's so exiting!
Do you think the american version is going to have the feature that connects up to giant the tamagotchis in toy stores? If so, where do you think these giant mama tamagotchis will be? My guess is Toys R' Us or Target... :)
i dont think they'll have um because they had them for pluses and they didnt have them for the connections.

i dont think they'll have um because they had them for pluses and they didnt have them for the connections.
Actually, they never had them for pluses, only the keitais. Their purpose is to buy special things like food and toys with the "gotchi points". How could for "pay" for anything with a plus? :)

they had different ones for the plus that you connected and did other things than buy stuff but i forget what...

;) :D :D EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD(LOOK ABOVE :p FOR THE LINK TO READ MORE ABOUT THE NEW TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 2 ( IN OTHER WORDS, THE TAMAGOTCHI KEITAI FOR THE UNITED STATES!) THEY WILL MOST LIKELY COME OUT EVERYWHERE THE ORIGINAL CONNECTION WAS RELEASED AS WELL! SPREAD THE WORD! NOT EVERYONE KNOWS YET! ADMIN, IS THERE ANYTHING U CAN DO SO THAT AS SOON AS ANYONE COMES TO TAMA TALK THEY CAN KNOW?

When are they coming out...THEY BETTER COME TO CANADA...im so excited
how do you make that little thing at the bottom of your reply page????????????.............. :D :p :unsure:

WHat are you talking about? Version two? Version 3 is out people! WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back