Tamagotchi connection 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i am from germany. do you think the tamagotchi connection 2 will come out in europe?

just a question....do you think the tamagotchi connection 2 will come out in Australia?
Umm.. i really hope so... Coz i come from Aust. aswell... Im keeping my fingers crossed... But, i guess thats why we cant debug....

i found this picture of the new tamagotchi connection 2. click here to see! 

"Releasing in April, the new version of Tamagotchi features:

* Gotchi Point System: Players are awarded points at each stage of growth, and players earn points for playing games. Players can use points to purchase gifts for friends. It's a new, more interactive way to play!

* Secret Codes: There are 5 secret codes to collect! One is included in the package and others will be in ads and online. Each code allows a player to purchase a special item not normally available. If a player collects all five codes, his or her character becomes immortal--guaranteeing the next generation!

* New Games: There will be four games to play. A new game becomes available at each stage of development!

* New Characters: Over 30 new characters are in the Version 2 family!"

P.S. all this information was used from Tamarelme. all credits go to them
OMG! I want that so bad! REALLY REALLY BAD!

What other colors are there?

I can't wait!! Oh boy!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) -_- :lol: :lol:

i found this picture of the new tamagotchi connection 2. click here to see! 

"Releasing in April, the new version of Tamagotchi features:

* Gotchi Point System: Players are awarded points at each stage of growth, and players earn points for playing games. Players can use points to purchase gifts for friends. It's a new, more interactive way to play!

* Secret Codes: There are 5 secret codes to collect! One is included in the package and others will be in ads and online. Each code allows a player to purchase a special item not normally available. If a player collects all five codes, his or her character becomes immortal--guaranteeing the next generation!

* New Games: There will be four games to play. A new game becomes available at each stage of development!

* New Characters: Over 30 new characters are in the Version 2 family!"

P.S. all this information was used from Tamarelme. all credits go to them
Thants just like keitai version!! the old man tama kept on coming & ofering items^^'

in my connetcion2, i got a ball!!

just a question....do you think the tamagotchi connection 2 will come out in Australia?
if they are a big hit in the uk and the usa then i don't see why not! ;) Good luck! but remeber if they do not then you will be able to get them off of eBay -_-

WOW that is amazing i am totally getting a tamgotchi connection 2

I so want to get all the secret codes!

hmmm this seems a bit different from keitai. I bet you anything they put the original, keitai, and connection debug characters in there! and the keitai has only 3 games. hmmmm I can't wait I have to buy this! even though I have a keitai I've beem waiting for this!!!

I don't really like the colors of them that were on that site, so I definetly hope there will be more of a color choice. Hopefully they will give us a definete date of release in the next few weeks so we can all hurry up and get to the stores before all of em' are gone within the first 24 hours. Lol.

I am soooo excited!! My tamagotchi's battery died a couple of days ago. -_- I am so sad. I was on my ninth generation. DO they have tamagotchi graveyards? Hehe just kidding. I LLLOOOOVVVEEE hoe a new Tamagotchi is coming out!! YAY! I can't wait to see the new characters! :rolleyes: Well, I gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back