TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont think they need a v3 for a long time or maybe never.... Eventually tamagotchis wil go out of style again and wont be back for another 7 years or so. That would be the best time to make v3's.I dont really know anything cool or useful that isnt already in v2. they just came out from what i know. (in canada)but then again i might not be paying attention...

HELLO! I'm not lieing! My mum 'actually' asked them, she got a version 2 and the catalogue and asked "is this the same one?" (pointing to the version 3) and the lady said "No, thats a version 2, the version 3's will be in stock a few weeks before christmas" I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS!

it is definetly a v2 mistaken 4 a v3
No! If u were at my house and looked at the catalogue and and asked the Toys R Us lady or someone you would 'completely' believe me!

Okay.

There are a few possibiltys.

1) The acedently printed the wrong writing

2) It is actually real.

I am not sure. ToysRUs always seem to not lie. I think I will have to go and find out my self! :blink:

Thanks for posting! :blink:

Taken from the Toy 'R Us catelog:
tama3.jpg

ToyWiz.com says February release:

Random boy: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Random Girl: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Edit: Just noticed the URL for that catelog - it's from Toys 'R Us Australia (I don't know if the US has the same cat., just pointing this out).
they dont look real and the first one just looks like my v2 tama

I just question why Bandai would not have anything listed about it on their website. Honestly, if there is a V3, unless it is super interesting with like colour and polyphonic sounds I am not getting one! lol! I've barely had my V2!

Possibly, the lady at the counter thought your Mum was showing her a V1 or something. Who knows. I'm somewhat skeptical.

i agree. i think it might be a faw...TRU (toys r us) down here is always flawing :ichigotchi:

and besides i am not gonna get one, me and Baba are just fine on our V1 :lol:

I just had a look at the link to TRU. I actually received that catalogue in the mail. I didn't even notice it said V3. Or maybe I saw it at my sister's place. Anyway, the thing is that I can't find it! lol!

The whole thing seems odd. When V1 came out they were fussing. When V2 came out they were fussing over the new version of the craze. It seems a little to quiet for it to be real. But the thing is that the RRP is at $30. V2 have only ever been $25 max. So maybe it is... *shrugs*

i went to TRU yesterday *needed batteries* they had V2 in stock for 16$ cn *nods head* almost bought one lol, then Baba yelled at me cause he pooped and woke me from the trance *such pretty colors* yah id say it was just a flaw, not to mention u shouldn't trust the people at TRU, how do they know whats what? there just looking at the cataloge to figure stuff out, and don't forget the fact that they want to sell items, even if they have to lie for it. my freinds have the lipstick ones.

i hard on a store site(cant remember wich one)it said the v 3's are comming out in febuary 2006 so i might look into this..i will reply on this topic with more info :mellow: :) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly dont think they need a v3 for a long time or maybe never.... Eventually tamagotchis wil go out of style again and wont be back for another 7 years or so. That would be the best time to make v3's.I dont really know anything cool or useful that isnt already in v2. they just came out from what i know. (in canada)but then again i might not be paying attention...
I totally agree. I've always thought the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back