Tamagotchi Connection Cradle?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahinva

Reaction score
I'm completely new to Tamagotchi Connection. I found out that they were being remade after spotting V4 and their accessories being sold at Toys'R'Us two weeks ago and am waiting patiently for V4.5.

I've been searching online, and came to an online store that has a "Tamagotchi Connection Cradle" for sale. There is no product image, and it says that they're in Pre-Order right now, with shipping being in June.

Well, it's near the end of June but aside from that, the product description has me oh so confused. It refers to the V3, and July 2006, but if the product is for V4.5, then shouldn't it say so?

At first, I thought that the "cradle" being sold is the Tree Microphone/Cradle that is going to be introduced with the V4.5. It'd make sense to me; offer a bundle that includes the microphone, Tamagotchi, CD and mousepad. Then sell the microphone separate (maybe with mousepad and CD too) for people who want to get a different shell design.

Has anyone heard about this cradle? I can't find any information about a cradle anywhere else. :huh:

Here's the link: Click me!

It's really confusing me though - I thought it was hard enough to wait for just the V4.5 to hit the shelves and now I have to wonder about this mystery cradle too!

I was going to post this in the rumors section but I was still in question. If nobody's seen it before, perhaps this thread can now be moved to the rumors section so others can speculate about the cradle.

On that ToyWiz store, most of the items and accessories seem to be more expensive than what you can pay at Toys'R'Us. I'm not sure about Walmart, and I've no idea about overseas markets because I'm in the United States. For example, the Tamagotchi V4 with Black Sparks shell is about $5 more expensive at ToyWiz than Toys'R'Us!

So, if the cradle is the Tree Microphone - how much will it cost? :(

ToyWiz also lists a "Girl Connectz Locketpal" item on the Tamagotchi page - something that I have seen on Bandai's site. This makes me think the cradle is indeed something new, for the V4.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back