Tamagotchi Connection V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the us, kb toys .com has it 4 normal price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alot of places sell them without putting them on the website so you don't have to pay double for one :D

i got a glow in the dark one from walmart and the site said they didn't carry them (it's not a fake it connects to all my other tamas)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt][ :furawatchi: :lol: pretty good source but i know an even better source that sells them for 15 bucks! WAL * MART!!!!!!!!!! Check your local Wal Marts Toys r us andTarget they don't have them online but I have a v4 and got it for 15 bucks! at wal mart :lol: :D B) B) B) B) :lol: :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: in th us[/SIZE]

me 2 my walmart is full of v4s and no v3s at all!!!!!!!! i got glow in the dark if you put it in the sun it glows and you dont have 2 put it in the sun.. but v4 rocks!

my dads going to order me one tommorow from amazon ill be getting the spiral one like spiffys and if i see a glow in the dark one i might get that as well i got to go see you tommorow.

Thanks for the info but I got a V4 for Christmas and those V4s are very expensive!
Seems like everyone already have V4.
Not me, I heard they come out where I live in... dun dun DUNNNNNNNN!!!

[SIZE=21pt]APRIL!!![/SIZE]

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

lol I ordered one of eBay about a week ago. I got it this morning. It's so cool! I love the skipping rope game. :(

I love TamaTown for V4's! As I type I sit in the arcade on the ring toss, and continuously toss rings at the gold Gotchi bag that's on there. I get 9900 points in no time... then log out... then log back in and do it again. My Tama has something like... 50 000 points now. :angry:

It's sugoi. :D

PS: Oh yay, I just got some mail! :)

I'm waiting for the replu from Bandai America. I hope they can tell me when will those tamas come out in Singapore! I hope to get the blue star or pink dotted one. They look so lovely!!! :ph34r:

Ya tamagotchipal NOT EVERYONE HAS A V4. I dont but my mom is ordering the one with the pink stripes on it from ebay tonight!

*MyMidget8 :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

when are the v4s out in america?? it took like YONKS for the v3 to hit england so i wanna get 1 off ebay soon

thanx

WTF! I went on google to search 'WHEN IS TAMAGOTCHI VERSION 4 COMING TO AUSTRALIA'

I found a rezult 'Australia Tama V4 release date' and in this topic, no-one has said ANYTHING

About when Tamagotchi Version 4's are coming to australia? *HELPS*

WTF! I went on google to search 'WHEN IS TAMAGOTCHI VERSION 4 COMING TO AUSTRALIA'I found a rezult 'Australia Tama V4 release date' and in this topic, no-one has said ANYTHING

About when Tamagotchi Version 4's are coming to australia? *HELPS*
They're expected to be out in Australia in April.

Yeah I hope ya gt your V4 soon! They are so cool! I love going to school with my Tama and I cannot wait for the job. I may be 19 years old but I am Tama lover. Hey if you need help or questions on your new V4 then be sure to PM me :)

P.S.

I got the glow-in-the-dark one :lol:

i don't have one and i ordered an angelgotchi from ebay so i don't think im gonna get another one!

BTW does anyone know when it comes out in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back