Tamagotchi Connection V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that tama with the key could possibly be the v5 asian designs, I have only heard?!?!? I really hope the v5.5 has a key :furawatchi: they look so cool!!!
Anywayz, here is some info on the v5.5

"In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even a royal family."

Here are the designs of the Japanese Tamagotchi V5.5: https://bp0.blogger.com/_5ICx42Ft4LU/R9PVWw...1600-h/V5.5.jpg

And here is the webbie https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/royal/index.html

I am just as confused as most, i hear one thing then another, lets all just be surprised when they hit stores near us !!! :D

LOL and im just confusing people more as im saying this, im just posting what i think.
There is only a key on the asian designs. Not on the v5.5 well the asian design anyway

I actually was starting to get tired of all the half versions too. But the only reason I buy them is because some include characters only available for that version. There are so many characters you can only get in 1 version, so if you want them your forced to buy every version.

If Bandai made less versions with twice as many characters on them (so more versions have more of the old & new characters) that would be better.

Yeah I never get the half versions either, but i'm eagerly waiting for another one to come out! I don't really care whether its a half or not at this point.

On the Bandai or Tamagotchi site is there a way to tell them your comment online? I think we all should write one about this issue and maybe they'll listen. :blink:

EEW the designs are ughly and I dont like the keys I like v5 one right now .. I am not gonn abuy v5.5 I am buying v6.

Actually Bandai did put a pause on the new V5. :D The pause is the traveling show on the tv. If you click on it and select go, your tamagotchi will be paused until u press c and say come back. :rolleyes:

tama_rose712

The only reason Bandai is releasing a Tama5.5 is because they messed up the V.5 my cousin just bought one and she said they forgot to put a PAUSE on it!
Way to go Bandai!,

Liz

*binary: by now we all know there really is a pause in the V5. We don't need another reply saying "Yes, there is a pause. It's the travel show."*
i think they meant to do that because you actually can pause by going on the travel show.

I agree maddy. I think they should just save it for the next full version that comes out, my opinion is that; Bandai are going a little crazy with the .5 version, I mean, do we really need them?

~*Danni~*

Bandai will keep on making new tamagotchi as long as they are popular, like most things. I am going to get a V5 soon hopefully but not 5.5 or a 4.5 cuz people say they r bad :p

They keep releasing new versions because they can make a lot of money doing it. That includes the .5 versions, too. People buy them. They fly off the shelves of the mass retailers like Target & Walmart. So, until that stops, they'll keep releasing new versions.

I think the point is that Bandai wants you to buy a .5 and other versions also so they can become the most selling business in the US or they could have another plan but I really don't know what it is yet?

Awsome i cant wait till there published altho it is kinda annoying how i just got my V.5 :furawatchi:

Uh! There is only just a V5 out! How annoying!!!!

Bandai Must slow down with the Making of New Tamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As everyone else said, They are Just doing it for Money!!!!!

Kids in like Primary School Buy the New Version and the Next day they Bring ti to school and Someone comes along and says "You've got an old version hahahahaha!"

And then The kid gets really upset and everything!

^^^

That has happened to me before!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

OMG i am sooo behind the times lol, the latest one i have is a v4.5... ok what i dont get is why they are making a new version right after 5 came out, of corse im going to save up for both but..... i wish they gave it like at least six months to wear down... i mean REALLY we JUST got them (v5) at our wal-mart, like a month ago

When Bandai announced the Tamagotchi V5 we were told that there would be a "refresh" debuting in July. Many people speculated whether it would be just new shell designs, or an actual .5 release. It is now official that there will be a Tamagotchi V5.5, in Bandai's latest press release for the 2008 American International Toy Fair (in NYC) they gave us enough information! Heres what was mentioned in the article: "In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even a royal family." So it appears that the V5.5 will be adding new families, but were unsure whether it will debut in July or fall of 2008?
*additional comment removed (please adhere to TamaTalk site rules).
yep!thats right,i looked in wikipedia's list of tamagotchi releases and it said that there will be a V5.5!i cant wait! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back