Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi13

Reaction score
Am I to old for tamagotchi's because I have a V1 and since Im 13 my mom dont want to be me a V2 she always tell me that Tamagotchi's is fore babies .

Thanks in advance :wacko:

[SIZE=10pt]nope! i'm 18 I had the original tamas when i was 10 and when i was buying my fiance's tama and mine at toys r us there was a 26 yr old there who was buying one for herself. you're never too old [/SIZE] :wacko:

I'm 20 and have loads of "kids" things! Always have done. Me and my mum both collect cuddly toys still too! =)

you are not too old...people around the globe have tamagotchis...

You are never to old for anything. If you like it you like it, you can't stop liking something just because your older, you have to do what you think is right.

You are so not too old for Tamagotchis. 20-year-olds collect Tamagotchis and I hear alot of adults own Tamagotchis because they say they take them to work and on the box it says ages 8 and over. Now something that is for ages 8 and over seem it is like a baby toy to you? :)

i hate when people say youre too old for things...im 19 and i adore tamas...i mean there are grown men who still play video games...no offense but its all the same you know? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back