Tamagotchi Connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Septimusette

Reaction score
Ithaca, NY (or sometimes San Francisco, CA)

Hello and greetings to everyone! I am a new member here at Tama Talk, but an old obsessee of Tamagotchi. :eek: ) I just got my Tamagotchi Connection on Christmas, and am having loads of fun with my little guy. Something that has been bugging me -- why hasn't Bandai presented the characters in the typical "growth chart" fashion denoting healthy/unhealthy? I have seen the chart of all the characters, but it is not set up the way Gen1 and Gen2 were... does anyone know which characters are considered healthy/unhealthy?

My other question - other than ebay and other scary bidding sites, is there a place one might get a hold of a Gen1. The A button on my first tamagotchi broke years ago, and I somehow managed to lose my other gen1... Looking for a place to buy one at a somewhat reasonable price.

Hope to meet you all, and your tamagotchis, and have lots of fun discussions, meaningless prattle and such :eek: )

~Septimusette :D

Hi there, and welcome :D

The "best" adult characters in Connections are Mametchi and Mimitchi; the worst are Masktchi and Gozarutchi (ninja). 4 other adults are all about in the middle, although Kuchipatchi and Memetchi are just a bit "better" than Robotchi and Hanatchi. Tarakotchi is, I suppose, the "worst" adult, as usual. The better teens are Ichigotchi and Young Mimitchi, while the...less good ones are Oniontchi and Hinotamatchi. Kinakomotchi is the better toddler because it can turn into any of the teens, but Marutchi can only turn into the less good teens.

This website has info on how to get each character.

I'm afraid that Ebay is probably your best bet when it comes to finding the older tamagotchis. Sometimes you'll get lucky and find them at garage sales, though, or maybe your friends have some old ones they don't want anymore. It couldn't hurt to ask around :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, and welcome :eek:
The "best" adult characters in Connections are Mametchi and Mimitchi; the worst are Masktchi and Gozarutchi (ninja). 4 other adults are all about in the middle, although Kuchipatchi and Memetchi are just a bit "better" than Robotchi and Hanatchi. Tarakotchi is, I suppose, the "worst" adult, as usual. The better teens are Ichigotchi and Young Mimitchi, while the...less good ones are Oniontchi and Hinotamatchi. Kinakomotchi is the better toddler because it can turn into any of the teens, but Marutchi can only turn into the less good teens.

This website has info on how to get each character.

I'm afraid that Ebay is probably your best bet when it comes to finding the older tamagotchis. Sometimes you'll get lucky and find them at garage sales, though, or maybe your friends have some old ones they don't want anymore. It couldn't hurt to ask around :]
yep :eek:

~Julie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back