Tamagotchi Connexion V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) im kinda upset that ebay doesnt have them yet. ebay really let me down with this one.. whens the release date in the US? jan or is it something else

America is the last place to get the tamagotchi v4. <_< I'm so sad because almost everyone has one! Oh well I'll be pationt. :huh: :) :p

America is the last place to get the tamagotchi v4. <_< I'm so sad because almost everyone has one! Oh well I'll be pationt. :huh: :) :p
Be patient?! How can you be patient when everyone else has them?? I cant and I'm sooo mad that Ebay doesn't have them yet. =[ Ahhh well...

I don't mean to sound like binary, but like almost every version, I'm guessing the first wave designs of the Connexion V4 will also be on the Connection V4. I also estimate that the Connexion V4 will spread out to Europe and Astralia until the Connection V4s are realeased in North America and South America.

EDIT: The date release for the Connection V4 is January 7th, 2007.

Mental note: People will have made order forms at that time so there'll probably be no tamas left in the store unless your one of the people who made order forms. A suggestion from me is wait for most of the designs to come out, so you can pick, unless your so impatient you just want to scream. It's your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: im kinda upset that ebay doesnt have them yet. ebay really let me down with this one.. whens the release date in the US? jan or is it something else
It's coming out January 7th, 2006. And you can't expect everthing you want to appear on eBay. Surely you can wait less than 2 months to get one.

If anyone wants to have a look around you can get in with mine;

AME

c2e103b

21ba83f

(I'm assuming that'l work multiple times)

The v4 (Or 'Connextion Jinsei', as the offical name seems to be) is pretty much a v3 mushed together with an EnTama.

-Box scan

-Instructions 1-2

-3-4

-5-6

Also, if you look on Trade Me (Kinda the NZ e-bay) there are a few for sale on there, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to buy outside the country..

are you still limited to holding 15 food items and 15 snack items?

Is the January 7th date for US release? *is very excited*. I hope so! And I hope Target gets them then because my birthday is that month!

Hmm January is not too far away... Especially since for Christmas my Grandfather gives all us grandchildren $100 bill each :D I'm totally buying one or two! Probably two :p :) Yay!! This one looks fun. Is it the US version of the Entama or something?

it looks an awful lot like the Entama!

i can't WAIT for it to come out in Canada! every day i tell myself to be patient, because each day that passes brings us a day closer to it's North American release!

i should have a job by the time the v4 release date rolls around so that i can buy a few!!! :) :D :p :D zomg i'm just so excited THINKING about it!!!

I CANT WAIT. xD

I told my dad to get me one when it comes out. xD

is the case like the V3's? cause right when i buy it i want to open it right away. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back