Tamagotchi constantly dying?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutusara

Reaction score
so yesterday i was just doing my normal stuff when i heard my tamagotchi dying. it wasnt hungry and its happy bar was full. it wasnt sick and there was no poop. y did this happen? i hav a v3 and a v4.5. both of them were dying at the same time but i managed to reset and download both of them. :lol: anyways, after i reset it, it went bak to being 4 years old (originally it was 5, both of them). today, when they turned 5, they died again for no particular reason so i had to save them again :angry: will this cycle keep going on? cuz if it will, im just gonna let them die <_<

Have they gotten sick before, or have you given them bad care before? They're major factors in Tamagotchi death. Water and electricity could also be the cause if they have had contact with them. Otherwise, I'm not sure. :huh:

Have they gotten sick before, or have you given them bad care before? They're major factors in Tamagotchi death. Water and electricity could also be the cause if they have had contact with them. Otherwise, I'm not sure. :huh:
actually, both of them hav been in milk at one point but that was over a year ago. plus, nothing happened at that time. it wasnt sick or mistreated. it was at a good weight (30-35lb) too :angry:

No offence intended, but can you describe the dying action you're seeing?

actually, both of them hav been in milk at one point but that was over a year ago. plus, nothing happened at that time. it wasnt sick or mistreated. it was at a good weight (30-35lb) too :angry:
This could be why. My tamagotchi v2 was once put in milk and it was destroyed. There might be some rotten milk somewhere in the circuits.

Did you try taking both batteries out and replacing them?

Hmm....Maybe The Milk Rotted Or Something And Some of the milk made its way through the Tamagotchi's Electrionic Thingys Or Where Do You Get Your Batteries? :eek:

MusicStar123 is right, the batterys may be complete... Oh one sec *beep* ok fed my tamigotchis... oh yeah! How old are your tamigotchis? It may be because they are old, sorry if they were in teenage or child or even baby stage, I didn't know.

Hmmmhmmm Is It Fake? Does It Say Bandai Or JD that might have something to do with it or maybe its the milk

No offence intended, but can you describe the dying action you're seeing?
it was just the normal dying....... i manage to reset it before it fully dies
I don't mean to be rude, but if your problem isn't solved, maybe you should actually describe the animation you're seeing? Please tell us what's happening rather than just telling us it's the "normal dying". :)

*I Take no responsibility for your actions.*

I Think its the milk.

Try this:

Very carefully, Open up your Tama. Then Gently, wipe the circuit board with a dry cloth and put the tama back together. It might have removed the rotten milk if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back