Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reginagotchi

Reaction score
:D I was on Target.com and I seen Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3, but under it said it is coming out on Feb. 3 ,2008. ^_^ I wish we didn't have t wait so long. :eek:

There's already a Corner Shop 3? I only thought there was one...well, I haven't played with Tamagotchis in a while. I better catch up. :p

Yeah, they had that up on Amazon, too. Though at one point Target and Amazon were partners....

I had the first Corner Shop, and it got kinda repetitive and boring. How was the 2nd one? ;)

I Love Mametchi !!! has Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 and has bet the game

Cool!

I only have the first one.

If you have, or have played, the second one, would you mind telling me how it is? Is it a bit different? The same?

YAY :p :D :D

I haven´t even finsihsed the 1st one :(

is the 2nd one better than the 1st one :p

I rented the second corner shop and it's better then the first. More shops and that kind of stuff. I can't wait till corner shop 3 comes out! I am going to buy it! :)

that corner shop, i guess is for the new tamagotchi comming next january, i think..

it will probably be a new version of the tamagotchi school in english, with different things to do..

Do you know how to use the stethoscope :lol:

i use it on the patients, but at the end it says i should use it.

how does it work :lol:

That's a lot of tamagotchi games, it seemed like yesterday they announced number 1! and I never knew that there was even a second one! waaa! I want them all!

If you have one (or all) can you please rate them for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back