Tamagotchi Cradles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I would like to make something like that <3

Materials that I would suggest for you to use are:

- Sculpey Clay

- Sculpey glaze

- Acrylic paints

on making that one.

Hmmm....nice. Maybe try some Japanese clay. It's the white kind that you can color and it hardens. But it's not as sturdy though, so maybe the clay that people use for pottery? I don't know what it's called o_o"

I once made a tamagotchi cradle out of fimo soft. It was great, and really sturdy (the clay oven- bakes via a normal oven using instuctions on the packet), I recommend wrapping your tamagotchi in clingfilm/saran wrap and shaping the clay around it so it's the right shape - just remember to remove the tamagotchi before baking! :D

After baking, I waited for it to cool, and then painted it with acrylic paints. It can also be sealed with craft varnish to make it more hard-wearing and waterproof.

Have fun!

omg!!! that is soooooooo cool!i have something like that came with my v4.5!

I once made a tamagotchi cradle out of fimo soft. It was great, and really sturdy (the clay oven- bakes via a normal oven using instuctions on the packet), I recommend wrapping your tamagotchi in clingfilm/saran wrap and shaping the clay around it so it's the right shape - just remember to remove the tamagotchi before baking! :D After baking, I waited for it to cool, and then painted it with acrylic paints. It can also be sealed with craft varnish to make it more hard-wearing and waterproof.

Have fun!
Fimo Soft is lovely stuff. I used it all the time. I haven't had any for ages ;_; I want some more

(you can use Fimo Classic but its harder to use)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back