Tamagotchi Cradles!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakisser

Reaction score
I love making and using tamagotchi cradles! :D I use them a lot when I got to bed that way their are in their own like 'bed' while i am sleeping too!

I also like seeing what others have made for cradles.

I've been a bit creative myslef in this area. I've made two rather plain looking ones and recently have made a festive holiday one! I was inspired by another collector from another site. :mellow:

I want to know what you all think!

Do you like using cradles? do you make some for yourself or others? Do you sell what you make? Pretty much I just want feedback of whatothers think of cradles. I might even post a pic of my cradles so far :p

Myself I really like tama cradles! I havn't had much experiance making them but I do have a plain bu sturdy red cradle that I made from modleing clay. It's not much but I like how it turned out! Baby a loooooooooooooooong time ago whan my little brother was 'In' to tamas he tried to make one. It turned out more of a small pot that a cradle :) , but it's still nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back