Tamagotchi Death dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmono

Reaction score
Ok,

One night i had a dream about tamagotchis.my dream was about my 34 tamas.In my dream all the characters i had all jumped out of there egg tama and came out with blood attacking phoenix,arizona(were i live)they cut peoples heads off and the last thing that happened in the dream. . . . . . . they went after me stabbing me and cutting my everywhere(furwatchi,mametchi (10 mametchies),4kutchipatchis and others........)If you had a dream about tamas please reply to this story please!

:mellow: :lol: ;) <_< :( :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :) B) :p :huh: :eek: :D

Ok,
One night i had a dream about tamagotchis.my dream was about my 34 tamas.In my dream all the characters i had all jumped out of there egg tama and came out with blood attacking phoenix,arizona(were i live)they cut peoples heads off and the last thing that happened in the dream. . . . . . . they went after me stabbing me and cutting my everywhere(furwatchi,mametchi (10 mametchies),4kutchipatchis and others........)If you had a dream about tamas please reply to this story please!

:D :lol: ;) :D :( :blink: :ph34r: :) :) B) :p :huh: :eek: :D
interisting!

have any others?

Ok,

:angry: :angry: :angry: :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) :angry: :angry: :p :angry:
lol I always thought of tamas as friendly, helpless things. Well that's freaky, and pretty funny *imagines a mental kuchipatchi with a knife* :angry:

wow that is one strange dream. I'm glad it didn't really happen!!

Freaky, I thought I had strange dreams. I always have dreams about my Tama's leaving their babies. Once I dreamt that I dropped my V3 and it broke and the next day it happend.

Now THATS weird. Once I felt soo bad 'cuz i dropped my friends tama and broke it and i was supposed to be taking care of it.

[SIZE=12pt]Wow!!![/SIZE]

I Had a Dream just before I got my v4 and they came out of their sehell and they came to attack me they all cornered me and.........................

I Woke Up!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back