Tamagotchi Decision

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank2.0

Reaction score
I personally feel that Bandai should design a bigger model and put more "under the hood". Such features could include:

1-A bigger, COLOR screen.

2-More GAMES.

3-An actual PC cable to connect your tamagotchi.

4-A bigger battery to support said features.

-Tank2.0

i wouldnt like it if the tamagotchi was a bigger size but a pc cabel and more games would be nice :)

TY for agreeing with me! I am thinking about sending a design in to Bandai with some ideas for the future tamagotchis. :D and if it goes through I could give u guys a little *hint* on what it would be like!

-Tank2.0 :p

I had to vote stay the same.

I think it would be nice to have some features like a pc cable or some way you can connect you tama over the net say using a messenger service or something.

But i feel that the simplicity and compact design of tamagotchis is what makes them so great and addictive. They are simple to use and they don't take to much time to look after. But at the same time they are always there ready to be played with.

Just so you guys know, a color, glow-in-the-dark, touch, or any other type screen would make a Tamagotchi's price triple. And I'll tell you why:

Each pixel is programmed to turn on or off. If each pixel also changed colors, it would require more circuits to make a color change. And more circuits means higher cost.

Glow-in-the-dark would be expensive because each pixel must be back lit in an way I don't understand :angry: . This would not make a Tama extremely expensive, but much more.

And a touch sensitive screen ( I don't know how they work either ) are complicated, so they would make a Tama's insides larger, which adds cost.

I'd love any of these features, but sadly, they just couldn't happen ( probably ) . The cost would be to great.

;) GG :angry:

if it has a pc cable to go on tamatown , then it might be like the miuchiz, and be real slow on tamatown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE MIUCHIZ, and i think it wuold be better it it had a tv system ,it would be alot esier to do every thing, but then it would cost to much,or it could be like the keikebo and be able to have a house and go to a library, a mall, and tons of other places!NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN!AND MY BEST IDEA WOULD BE THAT you could go all over tamagotchiplanet in the tv system now that would be worth at least 30.00 to 40.00 DOLLARS

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok:

1-If the new screen is color then glow-in-the dark will definately not work. If u want color and a light then a backlight would be better

Tamagotchis in Japan can connect to the TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally feel that Bandai should design a bigger model and put more "under the hood". Such features could include: 1-A bigger, COLOR screen.

2-More GAMES.

3-An actual PC cable to connect your tamagotchi.

4-A bigger battery to support said features.

-Tank2.0
The Tamagotchi is holder for some when their hands grow bigger, so maybe they should make some adult-sized ones and kid-sized ones.

I say keep Tamagotchi the same size, I like them just the way they are.

Just so you guys know, a color, glow-in-the-dark, touch, or any other type screen would make a Tamagotchi's price triple. And I'll tell you why:

Each pixel is programmed to turn on or off. If each pixel also changed colors, it would require more circuits to make a color change. And more circuits means higher cost.

Glow-in-the-dark would be expensive because each pixel must be back lit in an way I don't understand :rolleyes: . This would not make a Tama extremely expensive, but much more.

And a touch sensitive screen ( I don't know how they work either ) are complicated, so they would make a Tama's insides larger, which adds cost.

I'd love any of these features, but sadly, they just couldn't happen ( probably ) . The cost would be to great.

:ichigotchi: GG :furawatchi:
It won't be that expensive - People put their own glow in the dark backgrounds, so I doubt it would make much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back