Tamagotchi detectives on tammytalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. the website address is at the top of the topic. TRY THE TASK FIRST!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°Not ONE person! °

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited by a moderator:
Look tammy will you listen to me alright. Can't you just pretend and by the way this isn't a chat room of you haven't noticed people aren't going to reply right away.

This is looking a bit spammy. If nobody wanted to join four days ago, posting over and over about it probably isn't going to change their minds. It's most likely just going to annoy them and drive them away from your site even more.

Hey, stop fighting! Tammy mad, you've got to accept that not everyone's interested! I'm just trying to sort this out here so it's not a horrible place! I have to admit, it is fun and she has made some really good forums, but not everyone wants to join!

Hope it's better,

User Name

This is either rubbish or rubbish. What sort of loser would do something like that?
Hey, that's my cousin you're talking about! Don't be so mean! I'm reporting you to a Guide!

User Name

tammy mad, i know your desperate, but it willl grow over time, u cant really expect to get 100 members in a few days. i might join, but i dont post much on other sites except some..

oh and u r a loser-get a life dont be so mean. this is not rubbish and there are already about 6 people who joined and they are NOT losers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no one's actually joined, you either need to join my website or do the task to join.

tammy mad, i know your desperate, but it willl grow over time, u cant really expect to get 100 members in a few days. i might join, but i dont post much on other sites except some..oh and u r a loser-get a life dont be so mean. this is not rubbish and there are already about 6 people who joined and they are NOT losers...
for ur in for ma tion i am NOT being mean LOSER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back