Tamagotchi Devil Log (Comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lights were off this morning when I woke up!

19kPslV.jpg

so, something other than Devil Mametchi is turning the lights on because this clearly shows he prefers the lights off if possible hahah

Devil Mametchi is 14 today.

The lights were off again this morning!

without staying up all night, I think we'll never know what happened those couple of nights when the lights were turned on lol

Well Devil Mametchi turned 15 this morning (his lights were off again) but then after I gave him a handshake just now, he turned into Kuridebitchi. I was going to say I think Kuridebitchi looks like an angel and is likely an angel not a devil, but as I'm typing this, the pesky angel came to bother Kuridebitchi just as it did with Devil Mametchi haha.

Safe to say that Kuridebitchi is still probably a devil if the angel is pestering him

x8i7Juv.jpg

ZEfyCfs.jpg

I'm interested to find out what sort of mischief this one will be up to

Apparently Kuridebitchi's english name, 'Clione Deviltchi', is a reference to a type of sea slug, also dubbed clione - which stem from a family of species known as 'sea angels'! The Japanese name in of itself can be split into two - 'Kuri' coming from the Japanese spelling of clione, and 'Debi' coming from the Japanese spelling of, well, the obvious naming convention the rest of the obtainable characters have. Apparently Kuridebitchi is actually pretty nice for a devil, so you've got yourself a sorta-sweetheart (which the angels still pester for some reason  :huh: )! How adorable! ;A;

Apparently Kuridebitchi's english name, 'Clione Deviltchi', is a reference to a type of sea slug, also dubbed clione - which stem from a family of species known as 'sea angels'! The Japanese name in of itself can be split into two - 'Kuri' coming from the Japanese spelling of clione, and 'Debi' coming from the Japanese spelling of, well, the obvious naming convention the rest of the obtainable characters have. Apparently Kuridebitchi is actually pretty nice for a devil, so you've got yourself a sorta-sweetheart (which the angels still pester for some reason  :huh: )! How adorable! ;A;
Its funny you said that because I was just noticing how nice Kuridebitchi seems to always be.

Even when he poops, he's got a smile on his face

ZoWiD4a.jpg

He even smiles when he pranks me

cCW48lS.jpg

But, you're right, the angels do still pester him.. poor guy lol

LkgqiAC.jpg

Kuridebitchi has been his smiling self as per usual. 

WWUYkFG.jpg

Despite having a DP of 90, he very rarely pulls any pranks or throws pies at my face

3f6QtUE.jpg

Which is a little sad because the tamagotchi devils don't last for too long once their DP reaches 100. I can't lower his DP if he doesn't give me the chance to discipline him 

All I can do is discipline him during one of the rare times he acts out and keep his friendship stars and hungry hearts at full

asTBweK.jpg

n35wVoL.jpg

This may be a sign of old age, Kuridebitchi is 20 years old. one of the oldest tamagotchis I've had (with the Ocean, I'd be lucky to get it to the teenager phase LOL) oh well, we can just enjoy the time that we have left :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Kuridebitchi beeped at me just now and I thought it was time to turn off his lights for bed, but when I pressed the A button, he turned into a cloud of smoke. 

he had passed.

A bat popped up saying "Bad End," probably because he died from his DP being so high. but I don't think it was a bad end, I think he enjoyed himself. He died with all four hungry hearts filled and all four happy hearts filled. (no poop on the ground either lol)

Z0ZF9ZN.jpg

So angelic that he wouldn't misbehave enough for me to discipline him :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back