Tamagotchi diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
:lol: Has anyone else started a tama journal? I have just started mine: https://www.livejournal.com/users/tamagotchi_lady/

(I know what you are thinking, "Sad and pathetic!" But it's fun!)

Oh also, has anyone decorated their Tama pets? I want to make mine look a little bit more unique and individual. I have started with a few 'Hello Kitty' stickers :p Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thank you

:rolleyes:

nope, i aint started any journals, but me and tamagod are plannin on makin a diary/journal of when we both hatch are tamas at the same time, to see wot different things happen, etc.

i dont like decoratin them :rolleyes: i like them lookin normal

Yup, it's gonna be on a blog that I'll host though. That way we can customize it more than livejournal and other free hosts.... Lol. :rolleyes:

update your journal please :D its gud to read :D and the pics are gud qualitym try get some more 'action' shots <_<

i mite start a journal thing but from gene 1. When the batteries go dead and i get new ones. But what about when im in school i wont know what its done. But if batteries go dead in summer holidays i'll be able 2 do dat then :D And at school i'll just have to keep a close eye on it...i guess :D

I will update the journal very soon. I have been busy recently, sorry.

I shall have to try and remember everything my pets have been up to! :D

If ur tama is a light color, u can paint it. :lol: My friend put pawprints on hers. And, if the paint is still wet, u could softly spray some water on it. Then it will look drippy ad cool. Then u let it dry. B) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back