Tamagotchi Digimon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Is there anyone who still plays with thier Digimon. I still do those things were wonderfull. I have version 1,3,4,and 5. still looking for a version 2. currently right now im playing with my Purple and Orange version 3.

I don't play with mine.. Well, I would, but I have lost them.

They are really nice. I love them! :rolleyes: I really want to go and buy one now!

i use to have a few of them but they broke on me... so if anyone has one they don't need i'll buy it! lol i really loved caring for my digimon.

Well, I started a Digimon Mini recently, does that count?

I have not run a Digimon in quite a while though. They are so nice. I also have a few versions. They are so nice but I really don't have anyone to play with. :rolleyes: so that kind of sucks a little of the fun out of it. Maybe I'll start a pair of pendulum/pedometer type ones this summer.

I can't wait for the American Digimon Minis to come out. Then my Japanese one will have one to battle. :mellow:

Are those digimon minis fun, i noticed Jason has some in his store on ebay, but i think they are remakes of the american version 1s cause i researched it and fount a growth chart for it and it went botamon to koromon (just like the old version ones did) has the same rookie levels Agumon and Betamon. and it only showed one adult....Greymon. The other pics were blackend out and had question marks on them, but i asume the are.... Tyranomon, Devimon, Meramon, Seadramon, Airdramon and Numemon. But who knows. My digimon version 3 digivolved to Patamon today! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back