Tamagotchi Dream Town Progress Keeps Being Deleted?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yawnkun

Reaction score
Is anyone else encountering this problem? I can create accounts just fine and then after a 1-2 days (sometimes later that day) it says my username doesn't exist.

I'm not sure if this is just because I don't live in the US (I keep selecting US as my location whenever I play Dream Town on the Tamagotchi Friends site).

My progress got deleted too! It says my username doesn't exist. The last time I played it (month ago?) my browser crashed, maybe it was that? :'(

I've had my account for years. Since when did you have it? Maybe Bandai's database is corrupting right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I ordered two Tamagotchi Dream Towns exactly a month ago, my first account was okay for around 2 days and then it keeps getting deleted after that :(

That confirms my suspicion that this is a recent issue (as my account was a year old)... Have you tried to contact Bandai yet? I will send them an e-mail soon...

Not yet since I posted this topic, but I used their contact support form moments ago. Hopefully they can fix this problem soon. -_-

It's also saying my username doesn't exist. It's kinda sad, I was quite far in it. Hopefully it gets fixed.

That happened to me too! :( It's sad to see that happening to everyone..I'm assuming it's a glitch, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like my account is gone too. I don't even own one of the Tamas that goes with it. I just played through it for fun and got introduced to new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back