tamagotchi dreams?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
ever had a tamagotchi dream?

I had one last night (even though I don't play with my tamas as much XD I just enjoy the anime and the bits and pieces of the movie on youtube)

I dreamed that they made more tamagotchi movies O: I only remember pictures and lines in the dream, but it was cool! they all had the girl from the first movie in it :) (her name is tampopo?)

she was wearing an awesome jacket XD (I thought it was awesome...It looked good on her! XD)

:angry:

I've had a Tama Nightmare before. But no Tama dreams. (that stinks. ;) why must these nightmares follow me? :angry: )

I was an Itchigotchi(<sp?) and Sammy ate me alive. :angry:

Yes, her name is Tanpopo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dream with that like I was one of the characters in the Tamagotchi Anime.. I don't remember which one I was. It was more like a day dream, though.

I had a dream that my brother's Tamagotchi was sliding down a waterslide with me!

I had a nightmare Makiko was stalking me. And then she would laugh her evil laugh like in the tama anime 03. IT WAS C R E E P Y!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a dream when i was forced to go on a space ship and it took me to tamagotchi world!so anyway i started jumping with joy. i stayed with the :lol: family :kusatchi:

I actually had a dream last night.

Featuring my music star, my dear Elton decided to play with his toy without telling me, and he had played for so long that all of his skill points went way way down. Bad Elton. :(

Good thing it was only a dream. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back