tamagotchi dropped in water

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperofaghost

Reaction score
help! my best friend's little girl got a Tamagotchi for Christmas, but her baby boy droppped it into the sink and now it won't work. does anyone know if this is possible to fix? i took it home with me and i'm going to unscrew the back to try and dry it out, but i was wondering if there was anything i could actually do to fix it. thanks :mellow:

Ok I heard that if you COMPLETELY take the tamagotchi apart and let it sit for a couple of days to dry out and then after about 2-4 days have an adult help you put it back together. If it still doesn't work, sorry. Maybe you could contact Bandai and maybe you couldn't return it and switch to get another one.

REMINDER: Have an adult (if you're not an adult yourself) help you take it apart and put it back together. Remember, after you unscrew the back part that leads to the battery, there are, I think, 3 or 4 more screws and you unscrew them too and then set out all the pieces away from little children (maybe put them on a paper towel on a high shelf) and after 2-4 days have an adult help you put them back together (if you aren't an adult yourself).

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I'm sorry but drying it out won't help. Since the Tama was on at the time it was dropped in the water, the energy passing into the Tama from the battery shorted out the circuits/wiring inside. In some extremely rare cases drying it out may help, but your best bet is to take it back to where you bought it and say it didn't work, and trade it in for a brand new one. They'll fall for it, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back