tamagotchi drugs!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy fun

Reaction score
when i went to the stor and bought some tools (cause they were so cheap, WHY NOT?)

ok ok when i gave them to my tama, he was smoking it! like ice or something! :) :eek: B) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

when i went to the stor and bought some tools (cause they were so cheap, WHY NOT?)ok ok when i gave them to my tama, he was smoking it! like ice or something! :)   :eek:   B)   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:
I doubt that is true. It reminds me of when a couple people claimed their Tamagotchies killed another one.

There was a certain hand held pet a while back that was somewhat... well.. kinda wasn't sold on the market, because it did drugs, thug work, etc.

I don't recall it's name.

EDIT: It was called "Drinkin', Smokin', all-round bad guy VP".

Last edited by a moderator:
buy some tools(they even look like drugs!) pipe and bong........

Hmmmm...... that's odd. That's not suppose to happen.

That's more of a balloon looking thing to me that's what I think it is!!!

Regards,

mimichi7

It's a bubble blowing kit!

Remember the little pots of soapy suds you used to get - you use them with a little 'wand' or stick to blow bubbles!

It is the same toy/present that was on the V1 Tamas that the Androtchi and Hanatchi used to get as one of their gifts.

No drugs or smoking! Just blowing bubbles!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

tel me why the bubble wand dosent have any loop on it, in order to make bobbles you need a loop not a joint.

*sigh* The wand is probably at an angle where you don't SEE the loop, but it's still there.

IT'S NOT DOING DRUGS IT'S BLOWING A FREAKING BUBBLE!!

I doubt that is true. It reminds me of when a couple people claimed their Tamagotchies killed another one.
There was a certain hand held pet a while back that was somewhat... well.. kinda wasn't sold on the market, because it did drugs, thug work, etc.

I don't recall it's name.

EDIT: It was called "Drinkin', Smokin', all-round bad guy VP".
yeah, i'ver heard of it. it was like something gangster...

this topic is so pointless...yet fun!

yes it is bubbles yes it is at an angle yes i have had it no its not worth it

The Keitai's do drink alchohol though :furawatchi: they get dizzy and spin around afterwards... maybe it's sake

But what you speak of is bubbles

think: if its a game it is unethical to put it at an angle. on all unrealistic cartoons all things are well defindes so you know what they are.

feel free to quote me i stand by my word.

ps, the suds is smoke.......dosent it look high when it plays with it?

why would they call it (tools) IF IT WAS A BUBBLE BLOWING KIT!

they wouldent nessasarily call it (drugs) so they call it tools!

I think someone's jerking our chain here!

Why would they put drugs on a childrens toy ? ^_^

BanDai often seem to use a strange word to define items in the shop - (although sometimes it depends on whether its a V2 ConneCTion or ConneXion) :

Maracas vs Raquets

Doll vs Teddy

*shrug* go figure...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Heh, I love your posts, Tamamum.

ANyway.. I still think it was blowing glass. Tamamum said they were blowin' bubbles. Ah well. ^^

I know the Japanese tamagotcies did have differnt food items and such also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back