Tamagotchi DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prickles

Reaction score
Tamagotchi is coming to the Nintendo DS in September.....in japan anyways. No word on when it's coming stateside, but I hope it's real soon. I can't wait!!!!! There is more info at the Nintendo DS section of IGN.com

Wow, lucky you! Maybe you could arrange a meeting or something...hmm....

Hmm....my dad goes there on business every now and then. i think he has to go sometime in the Fall!!! Yes!

3D touch screen tamagotchis sound very cool. Maybe there will be online multiplayer!!! YES!!!!!

I do not have a DS, but that is VERY exciting for everyone who has them...

Is it like the GameBoy game?

not gonna get it never will i don't see how it's gonna do stuff when your ds is turned off i hope it's not gonna be like the gameboy version

*Post edited by jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for it to come out in the US!I got DS for Christmas so I have one and I have a Tamagotchi GameBoy game and it's fun so imagine how fun the new one will be!

Will be in the US (cant remember where I posted the news story talking about it...)

It got me thinking... I hope they manage to keep the Connection/Connexion part of being able to talk to other tamagotchis. The DS has a way to communicate with other DS in the area... That would be pretty sweet (but all wishful thinking at this point). Without that I am hoping for a colorized tama with some animations like on the Keitai/cell phone screen shots.

I think that's more or less what they have in mind. If I may speculate and make stuff up, I think this should be an online title, that's somewhere between Nintendogs and Animal Crossing. A lot of people in various Nintendo DS circles think that a Tamagotchi game for DS is too ridiculous and can't compare to Nintendogs, but I think if Bandai either did a great job with the 3D or made a crazy beautiful 2D game that was online, then this could really work. I think Nintendogs would still be more popular and be prefered by hardcore and casual gamers, but I think that the Tamagotchi game can have a healthy fan following if they try.

I have a DS, so hopefully this will come to the US!

And even if it doesn't it'll probably be sold on playasia.com, and I think that Japanese DS games work with US DS's...sooooo yeah :]

Yeah, I too have a DS and am planning on getting it. I wonder if it will be like the tamagotchi games for the original gameboy.

Tamagotchi is coming to the Nintendo DS in September.....in japan anyways. No word on when it's coming stateside, but I hope it's real soon. I can't wait!!!!! There is more info at the Nintendo DS section of IGN.com
Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back