***Tamagotchi~Dutchess' LOG!***

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just keeps getting better and better! Hot topic!

Yep. It's looking pretty good.

Hold up. Ima go hang out with Lina.

Awww. A playdate.

T~D... don't you find that a TINY bit Toddler????

Okay. Maybe you're right.

*mutters* No kidding...

What was that?

I'm going to Lina's, okay?

That's fine. You need to get some school in too okay?

The door slams

You know, I think Geo has a crush on Lina... :angry: :D

Sorry it's been such a long time. I just had my birthday! But here's the news: Geo is gone. Not dead, just gone. ;) :D :(

Since my last post, Geo became a Ura Mametchi :kusatchi: :wacko: :lol: And got a job as a TV Comedian. He married Lina, my brother's tamagotchi, who was a Masktchi. But then, after having two daughters, I accidentally left Lina alone and she died, taking her daughter with her. So all that was left was Geo and his daughter.

My brother hatched a new egg, which he can talk about on his own log, and I'll leave the details to him. Just now, I saw that Geo had left, my darling Ura Mametchi, leaving my third generation girl with me. I am considering naming her Foil.

Hello there!

Sorry we haven't been able to talk for a while.

Doesn't matter anyway. I've been on pause *glares*

But... the important part is that you've been studying with Ms. Frill at preschool! And your weight is good.

OH! You know what Ms. Frill said today? Well, I was singing, and I sang the song PERFECTLY twice, and she said that I should go into the arts class when I'm a teenager! :)

That's great!

I wanna be a baker when I grow up!!! Will Ms. Flower help me?

Yep! I think that's great! You'll be the first one in your family to study the arts sweetie!

My friend at school, Talia, she's a v4 putchitchi, but she's going to come to Ms. Flower's class with me! We're going to be bakers together!!

Well, that's a great plan to have right now, but you have time ahead of you. Have you seen Red lately?

Yeah. We played. He's a TEENAGER. T~D, when will *I* be a teenager?

Soon enough. I think you are ADORABLE the way you are now honey.

I'm a Ura Young Violetchi!!!!! T~D~ T~D!!!!

I know! I'm so excited for you! I thought I was going to miss your :) self, but I like this almost better!

:ichigotchi: Yay! And guess what? I was at preschool today, and I found out that to become a baker, I have to study with Mr. Canvas! He can also help me achive Ura Violetchi as an adult! :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:

My, you're hyper. Oh well. Ready for graduation?

Goodbye sweeite. I hope you follow your dream to be a baker and a Ura Violetchi. You certainly have the startings for it.

Even though I have the least Spiritual points?

That's just fine. High Elementry will help you catch up in that area. Hurry up and go to the School Registration! Good luck!

Hello. I am Mr. Canvas. If you study with me, you have many job opprotunities specifically in Spiritualism and being social.

I would love to study with you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Diary,

Okay. I'm not a Ura Violetchi. So now I'm a Shitektchi. Which is the character that looks like a round blob constantly screaming. But I don't constantly scream! I have glasses though. They're cute. I DID get a job as a baker. I love it! I work on making and organizing all types of cheesecakes, cupcakes, crossoints, and muffins. After work, I went to hang out with Red. He's been my best friend since childhood. He recently got a job as a scientist, which is pretty cool. T~D has been joking with us that we're going to get married one day. But I tell her, that we're just old friends, playing ball in the playground like old times.

Anyway, money has been tight lately, but my job should bring in some extra cash tomorrow morning. If I DO have a kid one day, I want them to have a nice inheritance.

- Foil

Long time no see!

Who is this? What is this?

This is your log. Or my log. But it's mainly for your use.

OH. What's a log?

This is Steven, he was born on Tuesday, a little baby boy, first generation Music Star.

Are you talking about me???

Don't worry sweetie. I'm just introducing you.

OH. Well I can do that! I'm Steven, I'm super awesome.

And he's a :furawatchi:

I can do that! I'm a kuribotchi...um...people?

Yes, people read this log. You can also call them readers.

OH. Well, readers I go to preschool, where I'm friends with a kutchitamatchi. His name is Harold. But then there's this girl, she's a tamatchi, and her name is Anna. We don't like her, me and Harold. She's stupid.

Steven!!

Well, she is! The only thing she can do is beat us at jumprope.

Well don't hate her just because she has more practice than her!

She's no fun. Harold and I don't talk to her.

Oh dear. Just don't be mean sweetie.

( :unsure: )

Hey. Don't touch my boombox. I'm going to practice after school.

Puh-leeze. You're only a child. You don't understand the first thing about Hip Hop.

Look at you! You're still a tamatchi!

Anna, Steven, settle down. Wait quietly for your turn at the rope.

*whispers* But I'm going to be a teen by noon! When are you going to be a teenager?

Uh... :)

Exactly! Hahahaha. And after I become a teenager, I get to go to real music school, and learn real stuff about Hip Hop music, that you don't even know.

I know about Hip Hop! I've got more beats than any of you here.

Puh-leeze. What about your Latino obsession? Just this morning you were singing en español.

Shut up Anna!!

Steven! That's it. You need to go home right now.

Latest posts

Back