Tamagotchi Electronic Board Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Thought I would start a discussion on the upcoming Tamagotchi board game, with the electronic Tamascreen.

If this Tamascreen is the Tamagotchi equalivent to the Digimon D-Spirit 2 (As in, it has over 100+ characters) then I'm in. I'm probably going to buy it anyway, to play with my nieces and nephews.

Thanks for making this! I was going to comment in the announcement thread, but I didn't think it was allowed....and didn't want to get in trouble.

This sounds really interesting. I think I'll pick it up as long as Toys R Us, Walmart or Target carries it.

i tried to comment on it but it said i didn't have permission... :( but YAY i want it!!!!

I WANT ONE!! Does anyone have a link to some information about it? I hav'nt heard anything about a new board game until I saw this thread!!!

:| i wanted that username waromnimon. :/

maybe ill just have to stick to this one.

i don't think there will be 100 characters.. aren't there only like.. 53 total?

You're right MrMoo, there are 53 on the recent Connections EACH. Some characters are repeated, no doubt, but hey, what can you do?

Maybe they'll put more than 53 on the board game though, and that would be pretty awesome.

You wanted my username, eh? >_< I go by this name elsewhere outside of the Tamagotchi community, so it's pretty much taken. :p

:| i wanted that username waromnimon. :/maybe ill just have to stick to this one.

i don't think there will be 100 characters.. aren't there only like.. 53 total?
That's on ONE version only, but if you add up every single version ever released, you should end up with a number of around 300 characters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back