Tamagotchi electronic grow your pet game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a board game with an electronic device in the middle that you interact with, depending on where the players' pieces land on the board.

I've seen it listed as two different titles. I think they changed the title at the last minute, and some sites have the pre-production mock-up image, whereas other sites use an image of the finished product. See, on this site, it appears to be the same game but with a different name: https://www.toywiz.com/tomagotchielectronicgame.html

Just for fun, here's a link to another (different) Tamagotchi board game they had years ago: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/7135

You mean the modern, electronic one, and the older plain board game, right?

What's the real name of the electronic one? Is it actually "Livin' the Tamagotchi Life"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this new board game, it's fun to play with family, friends, or solitaire (1 Player). I enjoyed playing the old board game as well.

Fun fact - The electronic screen comes in different colors. I've seen orange and purple myself.

I saw this game at KB Toys. It was slightly discounted because most of the stores are being closed. Looks like a cute game, but I'd rather have just the regular tama. I've neglected my three tamas I have, though, so in a game, they'd probably die on me. :unsure:

My friend has that she loves it she's eight!!!!! I can't believe it's a electronic tamascreen randomizer that selects your meals snacks and more!!!

I have the old one and the new one. The new one is really fun! Depending on what kind of audience you are with.

~CM

Me and my sister, Toonygirl, only saw in KB Toys the orange version of the Tamascreen. We have the game with the blue Tamascreen! We got it for Christmas!

:mellow: :D I hope it comes out...IN USA!! :mellow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love tamas!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back