Tamagotchi evolving differently depending on how you treat it as a baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakanechi

Reaction score
I have heard that tamagotchis, as a baby, if you feed them loads of cake, they become kuchipatchis but if you feed them loads of apples, they become memetchis

Is this true or false? I don't want an overweight tamagotchi just because I want a kuchtipatchi.

I don't believe the type of food you feed your Tamagotchi character will influence which character it will grow up to be. Generally, growth path is determined by training levels, care misses, and lineage.

Agreed with Binary.

In addition, though, I do not believe the baby stage care influences what your Tamagotchi will evolve into. I think it does, though, from the child stage onwards. :)

True; what character you obtain starts at the child/toddler stage, depending on what version you are talking about. :)

I think it's true. On my v3 I fed my baby loads of sushi and cake and it became kuchipatchi when it was an adult. But it also depends a lot on how you care for it. I don't think kuchipatchi requires much attention though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back