Tamagotchi Expo Site

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne Sky

Reaction score
Every time I try to go to the Tamagotchi Expo site, if I get in at all, I get the 'Traffic Jam, try again later' message. Is it really that busy and I need to just keep on trying forever, or is the site glitched or down or something? I have tried about a dozen times over the course of a week.

That never happens to me o_O Do you have pc or mac? if you have a pc its more likely to happen. I find it odd. No one has ever reported that here. try again in like 20 minutes.

Every time I try to go to the Tamagotchi Expo site, if I get in at all, I get the 'Traffic Jam, try again later' message. Is it really that busy and I need to just keep on trying forever, or is the site glitched or down or something? I have tried about a dozen times over the course of a week.
Oh, that's normal. It doesn't depend on what type of computer you have, it's just the feed. See, Tama EXPO doesn't just show up for one country, but the EXPO is used all over the world. Hundreds of tama-fans around the world use the EXPO with their V5, and the site can only hold so many visitors, so sometimes the place gets jammed.

It's completely normal, and it generally happens to everyone.

By the way, this should probably be in the "TamaTown and e-Tamago" forum. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The site is used a lot (it's for all countries), but the servers might not be powerful enough. An offline version would be nice...

Yeah, I think it's just because a lot of people are on at the same time. It happens to me almost every time I go there.

Just log out and log back in. The traffic jam should be gone by then and you can continue whatever it is you were doing.

it is so annoying! my problem is that when i go on the first time, it has the traffic jam. then the second time and so forth, if i try to play a game, it just shows the traffic jam again. this really sucks cause i just got a v5 and i've been waiting to play on the site forever!

and i agree with MnMztama495, this should be in "TamaTown and e-Tamago" forum. i am going to go get a guide to move it for you Suzanne Sky.

Latest posts

Back