Tamagotchi Fear factor!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an interview with santi:

;) I am proud that i am me because i did not give up and gave it a second spin. I am only a 1 year old ichigotchi and i am still crippeled from that painful helicopter accident and could mange to do it, all my friend s said i was to young, but i did not care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the final round with only two conestants.

:p Sarah

:angry: Santi

" Ok the final round. You have to get across to the other side of the mountain by going across the tightrope, but wait you have to carry screaming babytchi's with you!," said Tim. They started. Santi almost dropped her babytchi but she caught and made to the other side! Sarah was taken to the hospital because she fell off. Santi cheered and walked home with her 100,000 gotchi points.

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE]Next Episode Contestants:

:wacko: -Aly

:huh: -Anne

:D -Tena

:D -Ashlee

The suspense grows....nobody knows the next task!!

:wacko: tamagirl777
then Tim :D said the next task is to dive in a pool of snapping plants and hissing snakes without being scared but then Aly ran away and Tena drove back home and it was only Ashlee and Anne left!

next episode:

B) Johnny

:angry: Sarah

:D Chelsea

B) Sora

" Today on Fear Factor these guys will have to...

Tim said,"Your next challenge is Jumping from one boat to another, both boats are going 100 miles per hour and they are both about to explode in 10 seconds! Once you get to the second boat you must get the small flag that is on the rear of the boat and jump off that boat but you must land on that small little target, all before it explodes! This is a special episode where each of the contestants beat 5,000 GP so the jack pot was now 21,000 GP! So if you lose a task you lose 5,000 GP......have a nice trip."

Sora tried to but her hand fell in the water. Robots, as you know have electricity inside them so she got electricuted and had to got to hospital...

Then it was Sarah she tried but she was afraid of losing her ring on her hand. So when she tried to sort out her ring while she was on one of the boats, BOOM!!

Maddy

:)

Danny (from my story "Things don't always go as planned!")

:huh:

Tara (from my story "Things don't always go as planned!")

:ichigotchi:

Addy

:chohimetchi:

So then Tim said to them "Now you have to climb a mountain during a halestorm AND there will be lots of shakes in the mountain, and maybe even evalances! The winner will get 100,000 GP IN CASH!! The others lose 2,000GP, so watch out!"

Maddy,whom was Maru's sister was alergic to pumpkins too.She sniffed one on her way to the next ledge and floated away.Danny almost gets to the top but was found cheating using his propeller.Tara whom had no arms slip and got blown away,Addy sucseffuly climbs the mountain and wins 900000000000000000000000000000000 GP!

We join our contestants in the next round:

Danny :huh: a returning contestant

Mia :p

Mr.doo :p

and pewened :p

Your next challenge is to:Dive in a swimming pool the was peed in by babytchis,Soaked in frog skin (wich is still in there)pooed in,And is toxic,BUT you have to drink all of it.You each get your own pool.

THE POOL

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

() () () () ()

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

XXXX XXXX

XXX XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX

XX XX

XX XX

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

there first task is to.....Go threw the whole devils graveyard! :wacko: :unsure: :unsure:

The contestants are nervous.....

Maddy,whom was Maru's sister was alergic to pumpkins too.She sniffed one on her way to the next ledge and floated away.Danny almost gets to the top but was found cheating using his propeller.Tara whom had no arms slip and got blown away,Addy sucseffuly climbs the mountain and wins 900000000000000000000000000000000 GP!

We join our contestants in the next round:

Danny :unsure: a returning contestant

Mia :ph34r:

Mr.doo :lol:

and pewened :lol:

Your next challenge is to:Dive in a swimming pool the was peed in by babytchis,Soaked in frog skin (wich is still in there)pooed in,And is toxic,BUT you have to drink all of it.You each get your own pool.

THE POOL

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

() () () () ()

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OO OO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

XXXX XXXX

XXX XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX

XX XX

XX XX

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIII

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
The contestants feel sick

Danny drinks it but passes out.Mia drinks the whole think then pukes.Mr.Doo barfs at the site of it and passes out like Danny.Peewened is the other finalest.Yay!

so all of them where off Bill and ashley got behind Just about to burn the croc when when it jumped behind them and ate them.

So we have darla,gersha and honnie left.Honnie starts to bite his tail but his scales knock out all her teeth and gersha starts to eat him from the mouth. . . She gets eaten instead!But darla quarted him and ate him nicely so she wins 20046 GP hurah!

NEXT EPISODE

maddie :eek:

Chacha :huh:

0_0 :eek:

3 :ph34r:

Your next challenge is too. . . .

swim to the bottom of the lake and find the key in 2 minutes

swim to the bottom of the lake and find the key in 2 minutes
maddie kept on coming back up for air and 0_0 got the key but then dropped it and 3 did not know how to swim and chacha did it and wins 7855879275082627800gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back