Tamagotchi, friend, baby, or pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
So, I was wondering just by curiosity what you guys actually think when you car for tamas?

It's always fun to know what fellow tamagotchi owners think of things :(

I voted: cross between friend and pet! :eek:

Please post a comment where you explain what you voted and why! :eek: :(

I know its mean but I laughed at the second option, lol "I starve these ugly pets to see them suffer!" How cruel :)

I think of them as something to take care of, like a virtual pet. I can't really choose which one, though (The first one isn't exactly how I think of them and that second option...well, yeah.)

[SIZE=21pt]I chose the top one although i wanted to pick the second first half about that they are a pet so exciting to see them grow...[/SIZE]

I think you had a muddle because on the second option.. well it sounded like two see for yourself.. :p :p :angry: :angry:

I chose the fourth one, because sometimes, I'm not in the mood for Tamagotchi's.

I think of them as a friend/pet. I don't put as much care with them as I do my real pets but I do like my Tamagotchis a lot when they're running... and they're always with me. :D

I think of them as friends. I put them away when I get tired of them, but I give them the best of care when I'm playing with them.

I think it really depends on what kind of person you are and I reckon they are more exciting for people who don't have a real pet.

I chose the last one =D

nah, JK.

thats just cruel.

but it still made me laugh.

i chose the first one, because i overreact like that

HOLY CR*P LOLOKOTCHI THAT'S A LOT OF TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!! :)
Do you mean these on my siggy?

Oh, cool down, TamaMum has like, 18, gotchi-gotchi has around 50, I think, xXLayceeJayceeXx has like 44, But cool you like them, I'm getting two new ones soon... :) :D

Anybuddy else?

This poll is sinking way down in latest reply list, so this reply is kindof for bringing it up to the to ones again! :D

Man, who voted that last choice? "I don't like tamas.MUhahahaa,, I starve these ugly pets to see them suffer" Somebody kidding, I was when I wrote that... ;)

Well, they're sort of like children, friends, and pets to me all at the same time. I love them to bits! :3

I picked " Uhh, I like/love them alot, like a cross between a friend and a pet! XD" because I dont think of them as my babes or my freind but kinda like something I take care of with all my love! X]

Cross between a friend and a pet. A Tamagotchi is like a companion to me. Especially when I was younger, I took my first Tamagotchi with me everywhere I went and it was awesome. When my P2 gets to over 20 years old (for the ancestor Tamagotchis, if you manage to care for them so that they at least reach the 20s, that's saying something), I feel great that my companion is still here with me and that it is a product of my good care. It is a pet in that you have to care for it, discipline it, clean it up, feed it, etc.

I voted as nice little fellow :( I'm not too attached to them but I try to take care of them. Sooner or later I end up forgetting about them

I chose "Oh, they are Mommy's Daddy's sweetheart! <333" Because I treat them like children. I "father them." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back