Tamagotchi Friends Connecting Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

russiancars

Reaction score
My husband and I are interested in purchasing two Tamagotchi Friends toys (non-Dream Town) and after some extensive research into this newer version I found that the North American and European releases have different sets of games, and are designed slightly differently from eachother. My husband prefers the European designs to the North American, so we're looking into getting one of each. My only problem is connecting: will the North American and European versions connect with one another? I haven't been able to find information on this anywhere and I hope someone here has an answer.

Thanks for reading.

Yes they can. All 3 Friends devices can connect (European wave 1, US wave 2 and Dream Town).

However, on both versions of the non Dream Town Friends you are limited to connecting/bumping just 5 times a day. Something to keep in mind if you like to connect a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic to hear they can connect. Thanks so much! I'll be ordering these soon, then.

(and thank you to TamaMum for correcting my post location)

I wish I had dream town...

Then I can connect them as much as I want...

But at the same time I simply love my tama friends, maybe coz its my first tama...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back