Tamagotchi Fura?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennyt

Reaction score
Hi all

I stumbled across a link the other day and it was talking about tamagotchi fura (or something along those lines but fura was deffo in the name). This is the first time I have heard of it and I have followed tamas since 1996 when I had my first (the original 96 version). Since then I have owned most japanese, USA and UK versions but have never heard of this. Now I cannot find any further info.

Can anybody help?

Thanks so much >_<

Ok! I have just looked up the so called "Tamagotchi fura" on google images and a odd lil' Tama showed up. It was blue with white dots it looked totally FAKE though! :ph34r:

Ok! I have just looked up the so called "Tamagotchi fura" on google images and a odd lil' Tama showed up. It was blue with white dots it looked totally FAKE though! :ph34r:
If this is what you saw > [Link], it's real. :)

It's a European Tamagotchi Connexion.

As for the Tamagotchi Fura, I haven't seen nor heard of anything pertaining to such a Tamagotchi. But if I do, I'll let you know. The latest Tamagotchi is the Tama-Go I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been collecting Tamagotchis since the late '90s too! Don't know about a Tamagotchi "Fura" but there is a Tamagotchi out there called "Furefure" or simply "TamaFure." Maybe that's what you saw. The TamaFure does exist. It's one of the large Tamagotchis that can connect with Tamagotchi School. When in doubt, check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tamagotchi_releases. :eek: Oh, and welcome to TamaTalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back