tamagotchi future

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the V4

Reaction score
hello i want to say what i want in future tamas!

1)i would like to have a switch to turn on background lights to see your tama in the dark

2)there would be a systm so you can find your lost tama!

3)there would be an alarm system to stop thiefs from stealing your tamagotchi!

4) there would be a touch screen... kinda similar to the angelgotchi but you can do many more things with it

5)since the screen is vulnerble to scratches there would be a screen cover to protect your tam from being scatched!

alsooooo........[SIZE=14pt]NO MORE BAD GLITCHES!!!!!!![/SIZE][/size]

Also, I don't know if others will agree with me, but I think they should bring back the V2 way of food. Where the food is already set so when you hit meal it gives you one for whatever stage ur on. But, you also have the treat choice that fills up happys. I just think thats a lot easier than having to picka food everytime.

I would want one with a backlight too, so when I am in the car, or something, I can play in the dark, in the car :]

hello i want to say what i want in future tamas!
1)i would like to have a switch to turn on background lights to see your tama in the dark

2)there would be a systm so you can find your lost tama!

3)there would be an alarm system to stop thiefs from stealing your tamagotchi!

4) there would be a touch screen... kinda similar to the angelgotchi but you can do many more things with it

5)since the screen is vulnerble to scratches there would be a screen cover to protect your tam from being scatched!

alsooooo........[SIZE=14pt]NO MORE BAD GLITCHES!!!!!!![/SIZE][/size]
1. There already is a Glow in the Dark shell, but I guess that a screen would be good, since the shell only glows. :D

2. I believe there is an object that you can attach onto something that you don't want to lose, and it is sort of a tracker. :blink:

3. Well..that's kind of high tech, but I could see that coming out in the future. You mean like fingerprint detectors on the tamagotchi shell?

4. That'd be cool.

5. :)

I'm sure there will be a few bad glitches in the future, as many of us know that the American tamagotchis aren't fixed up as well as the foreign. ;D

The backlight idea is great!

I wish they had a light in the tamagotchi... but that also means that you have to change ur battery everytime..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back