Tamagotchi Game For Gameboy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I Saw Videos On Youtube And It Was Like People Name Them Bad Names . I Have Saw Positive And Negative Comments About It And I Would Just Like To Try How Fun [ Or Boring] As Many People Describe It.

I Live In Singapore [if you click on my profile info] And I Saw A Tamagotchi Game For Gameboy Somewhere At Singapore . But As That Time I Did Not Have Gameboy Yet,So I Did Not Buy It.

As I Did Not Have Ebay Account,Or Cheque All That ... I Prefer To Pay In Cash And I Will Like To Go Alone On The Place To Buy It. For Those Who Live In Singapore,If You Know Where Got Sell The Tamagotchi Game Boy Cattridge[Not Sure How To Spell xP]

Kindly PM Me Or Leave A Comment Here Or You Can Add Me For Msn. You Can Check My Msn Address If You Click On My Profile Info .

Thanks! :p

try going to Game Stop (if there is one in your country) they have alot of used video games and new ones too.

Well, the gameboy games really have bad graphics. I would recommend the Tamagotchi Corner Shop for the DS if you want good graphics. Or, Tamagotchi Party On! for the Nintendo Wii <_<

Party on! didnt get a good rating. it only got a rating of 4.5 stars so i dont recomend buying it. :)

Weren't you able to raise like 10 Tamas in the GB one or something? I know little about it, but would like to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back