Tamagotchi GB 3 Max Age Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnt_Marshmallow

Reaction score
There's not many guides of the third Gameboy Tamagotchi game out there, so I decided to make one.

Unlike the previous Tamagotchi Gameboy games, where the tamagotchis can live forever, (At least until the point where thier meters drain too quickly to take care of them properly.) In Tamagotchi 3, the tamagotchis have a set lifepsan and eventually die of old age. I decided to go through the task of raising all the adults and special characters until the end up their lifespan to track this.

The death animation from old age is exactly the same as the normal one, with the exception of there being the beeping sound that plays with the Tamagotchi is evolving. They don't lay a egg like the other games either.

I'd like to state that the numbers listed might not be fully accurate and are only a approximation. The age which the Tamagotchi dies at depends on what time it is born at. The numbers I recorded are from hatching almost every Tamagotchi at midnight. (0:00)

In the case of Pyonkotchi, Pyonchitchi, Megatchi, Gankotchi, ChoHimetchi and ChoMametchi, this is specifically the age that they will evolve at, but they will die instead if they aren't given good enough care.

Character​
Max Age​
Pyonchitchi​
9​
Pyonkotchi​
7​
Kiwitchi​
8​
Kikotchi​
8​
Bunbuntchi​
6 (close to 7)
Bunkotchi​
4​
Megatchi​
6​
Gankotchi​
7​
Marumimitchi​
7 (longer than Mimikotchi, close to 8)
Mimikotchi​
7​
Hiratchi​
4​
Piratchi​
5​
Billotchi​
9​
Billkotchi​
8 (close to 9)
Kabutchi​
4​
Pipotchi​
4​
ChoMametchi​
6​
ChoHimetchi​
7​
Sutebotchi GB​
4​
Ojitchi​
15 (when evolved from Pyonchitchi) 12 (when evolved from ChoMametchi)
Otokitchi​
14 (when evolved from Pyonkotchi) 13 (when evolved from ChoHimetchi)
Sutebotchi​
13​
Tsuketchi​
13​

Latest posts

Back