Tamagotchi Glitch List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a poll for fun: Do you connect your Tamagotchi?

• DUH! Are you outta your mind? Of COURSE I do! It's a 'CONNECT-a-mundo'!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I do connect every now and then but I don't do it often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • When I'm bored I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's nobody to connect with.

• How do you connect? What's connecting?

• All my Tamagotchi are old Tamagotchi so they can't connect.

• NEVER! NEVER! NO AND I PROBABLY WON'T EVER CONNECT AGAIN!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting it under water might break your tamgotchi for like.....life.... :( I have a billotchi...
Not really a response to your post, but I'm sure lots of people would be interested to know that the Osutchi name for Billotchi is Biruotchi. (The Mesutchi name is Birukotchi, but Biruotchi is EXACTLY LIKE Billotchi.)

Once my tama ran out of battery so i left it put up.Then after a few weeks we went to the store and got a battery.When i put the battery in, i had a 16 year old boy tama baby named Checa!Why did this happen?And what type of name is Checa???

Once my tama ran out of battery so i left it put up.Then after a few weeks we went to the store and got a battery.When i put the battery in, i had a 16 year old boy tama baby named Checa!Why did this happen?And what type of name is Checa???
Some random things happen when you reset/replace the battery, don't worry! My friend once got a ChoHimetchi called Tommy on her version 1. It was 21st generation and its weight was an upside down 44.

Another thing happened to me but a different form. Whenever I went to the shop, on the shopkeeper screen the health meter icon was half lit. When the Tamagotchi slept, same thing. When I donated points to the Gotchi King- you know how sometimes fireworks come up even when you're nowhere near your target amout of points? Well, when it said Thankyou Very Much, the health meter icon flashed. That was solved when I reset and downloaded.

DO NOT let Checa wake up (this will save Checa's progress), try resetting and downloading.

If what both of you just said is true, it has never happened to me before :wacko: Mine ran out of batterys, and a year later i put anew battery in, and it was exaxctly the same B) weird . . .

*NOTE: If I'm correct, this isn't a "bad" bump :wacko: It's not repeating what has been said and it has not been bumped for page purposes*

Q: Will my tamagotchi character start to drown if I put in water, because it has a water censor?

A: No! This is completly fake. Think about it: if you dunked a computer in water would it show the hard-drive drowning? If you dunked your phone into water, would it show itself drowing? No, and no.

Q: My tamagotchi screen is dull and the buttons aren't working to well! I CAN'T CONNECT EITHER!

A: This can take place when your tamagotchi is in direct sunlight, too hot, or too cold. Dust can gather up in the buttons making them stiff. B) (Thanks TGD!)

Love, Amizura

Last edited by a moderator:
If what both of you just said is true, it has never happened to me before :( Mine ran out of batterys, and a year later i put anew battery in, and it was exaxctly the same :unsure: weird . . .
Yes, well, nothing really happens to my version 1s either (it did to my v3). Some people just weren't so lucky!

And Amizura, for your second question, it can also mean the batteries are low. For light pixels, however, some Tamagotchi just happen to have lighter pixels, like my white w/ flames version 1.

NOTE: On Entama and Uratama, you can adjust the pixel intensity by going to the clock screen and holding the C button and the B button simultaneously. Use A to make the pixels lighter, and B to make the pixels darker. Press C to return to the clock screen.

^_^ ;) :D This happened ages ago but my friend had a v1 and when she changed the battery it was fine but whenever she gave it food, it would change from a male to a female baby and a tama would appear like it was connecting but then the baby would eat it and then it started eating loads of different characters really quickly. It was so strange!

Wow, now that is the most amazing thing I've ever heard.

She just put in a battery from the store?

P.S. What did she do to make it stop?

:D Baby Pink :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back