Tamagotchi glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakes333

Reaction score
If You have a version seven tamagotchi-the tama-go, here are some cool glitches.

* Use your tamagotchi figure at the top ( It cannot be a lite tama-go character figure) And don't slide it on completely. make sure you don't put in on completely and put it on with a slightly little crack so it isn't properly on. it will say WELCOME and then go to the tama-go character figure icon on your tama-go.

Then you have a brand new game called coin catch. ( a lite tamagotchi character figure is the character that will come with your tama-go. This glitch will only work if you have bought a tamagotchi character figure seperately- for example- violetchi, shimashimatchi, ponytchi, ichigotchi or a makiko character figure- you have to buy these character figures seperately. a lite character - for example would be a mametchi, memetchi or a kuchipatchi character figure that will come in the packet with your tama-go.)This is an awsome glitch. try it out if you have a tama-go. it really does work!

* here is another awsome glitch. This glitch also requires character figures that are not lite characters. first, get two different character figures that aren't lite. Then put one of your character figures on your tama-go but take it off quickly and put your other gotchi figure on before it can say "see you next time" . try this glitch and you will get a chamametchi store in the gotchi icon on your tama-go. try the glitch! it really works!

i'll post up some more glitches and cheats later on. have fun trying out the new glitch!

Bye cupcakes333. :furawatchi:

This is a very good trick. However I think you should edit your post and delete the first part. The first part has been posted several times. Otherwise great trick Thank you.

* here is another awsome glitch. This glitch also requires character figures that are not lite characters. first, get two different character figures that aren't lite. Then put one of your character figures on your tama-go but take it off quickly and put your other gotchi figure on before it can say "see you next time" . try this glitch and you will get a chamametchi store in the gotchi icon on your tama-go. try the glitch! it really works!
I had that glitch (accidentally) before. I slid Ringotchi and then Memetchi quickly and I had Kuchipatchi.

This has been posted many times before.Before posting please use the search box.Thanks,Anna~.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back