Tamagotchi Goals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel egg

🩵 A Chubby Angel 🩵
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Does anyone else have any goals they’d like to accomplish as a tama enthusiast? So far, I have a few of my own that I’m currently working on, and other tama goals I aspire to in general:

Tama Goals In Progress

🪐 I’ve been taking care of my first tamagotchi I ever received on my Tamagotchi Pix Party. I grew so attached to my first adult (Ginjirotchi), I couldn’t bring myself to let him go. So, I take care of him as a long-term virtual pet. I was thinking about starting a log just to post about our adventures and experiences. Also, I’d like to post cute pictures of him.

🪐 I have the blue gingham device from the recent Tamagotchi rereleases. It’s been in the box for months because I’m trying to pick a time when I have the energy to care for another virtual pet besides my Ginjirotchi. I definitely plan on logging the entire evolution when I finally start playing with this device. This would be my first time playing with a traditional, non-color tama egg device since I was a kid in the 90s.

🪐 I have started playing the Tamagotchi Game Boy Game. (The link goes to my log.) I played it as a kid in the late 90s/early 2000s, and everything about this game is pure nostalgia. ❤️

Tama Goals I Aspire To Achieve

🪐 I would like to FINALLY play the Tamagotchi Angel. I wanted one for Christmas as a kid in the 90s, but my parents got me a regular Tamagotchi egg instead. My guess is that was all they could find where they shopped. Since then, I’ve fallen in love with the sprites and art associated with the Angelgotchi. I would like to care for an Angelgotchi once I become a better tama parent.

🪐 I would LOVE to play the Devilgotchi some time. I LOVE Deviltchi and the Devilgotchi characters! 🖤🖤🖤 I know the Devilgotchi is very expensive and rare, so I’m not sure if it’ll ever happen. I’ll be grateful if I ever get to see a Devilgotchi device in person, let alone own one and play it myself.

🪐 I would be over the moon to own or play with The Delicious and Busy! Tamagotchi Restaurant. The Tamagotchi Restaurant is truly the stuff of tama legends.

Do you have any tama goals of your own you’d like to share, if any? If so, what are they?

You've got some great goals!

Also, the Angelgotchi is extremely easy to care for :) So don't feel like you have to have certain achievements before raising one!

One of these days I'd like to succeed in raising a Mametchi or Mimitchi on a classic device...I've never pulled it off.

I also want to play Osutchi/Mesutchi through all four generations. I hear this takes over a month...my second generation reset the day the babies became independent and I've not been motivated to attempt it since!

Thank you for your encouragement regarding the Angelgotchi, @OldSchoolVPQ! 😇 I’ve remember hearing that the Tamagotchi Angels are harder to care for and much quieter, so I’m relieved to hear that I’ve also heard that is not the case. Then again, I also remember reading somewhere that the Devilgotchi is significantly harder than the traditional tamagotchi devices like those of the first generation. Do you have any knowledge as to whether or not this is true?

Raising a Mametchi is a good tama goal to set! Now that I think of it, I’ve never gotten a Mametchi on any device ever before. That is, other than my phone. (I raised a Mametchi once in My Tamagotchi Forever.) Mametchi is not only adorable, but he reminds me of someone close to me. I hope to raise a Mametchi some day as well! As a 90s kid, I mostly raised Kuchipatchi, Tarakotchi, or Takotchi. I’m hoping I can unlock more characters now that I’m in my 30s.

Your comment is my first time ever hearing about the Osutchi and Mesutchi devices. I just looked them up on the Tamagotchi Wiki and they’re fabulous! I especially love Bunbuntchi! 🐰🩵 If you are ever able to raise these babies again, I’d love to hear about how it goes for you.

Best of luck! 🍀

Last edited:
The Devilgotchi is a slog (takes over a week to grow into an adult, goes off randomly at night) but it's good fun. Personally my favorite classic variant! I was very lucky to pick mine up used in 2020 before the 25th Anniversary sparked a huge Tama revival over here in Japan!

On the other hand you can get an adult Angelgotchi in 3 days, so...quick and easy.

Check out the Umino/Ocean if you want a hard playthrough. Those die if you look at them funny...truly Tamagotchi hard mode.

I hear you so loud and clear on the swarms of duck-billed critters back in the day...I was like, are Mametchi and Ginjirotchi even in here?? Back in the 90s my greatest achievement was raising a mystery creature and having it live out a full life cycle.

For Osu/Mesu everyone loves Bunbuntchi but I love the really wacky teenagers in the later generations! One's a spaceship. One's a...triangle? Some are teeth (who are back for an encore in the new Uni). They really embody that "oddball alien" aesthetic they were going for with the original toy. Personally I think Osutchi/Mesutchi are the perfect upgrade to the original - very cute character animations, better game, plus the way you breed them is...well...different!

When will I have a month to focus on virtual pet rearing...

Latest posts

Back