Tamagotchi gone weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

123mesocute123

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi V3 and like a month ago i could still use the shop codes by pressing 3 A buttons very quickly but now it doesn't work!!! NO!!!!!! Now I can never use shop codes... :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I have a Tamagotchi V3 and like a month ago i could still use the shop codes by pressing 3 A buttons very quickly but now it doesn't work!!! NO!!!!!! Now I can never use shop codes... :angry: :angry: :( :( :) ;)
lol vika you so owe me hichews...anyway have you tried pressing other buttons? maybe its your actual tamagotchi button thats stuffed. maybe...try and reset ur tama and see if it works then...but otherwise im not sure... B)

Try Reseting it and then Download it then try again ... x

Don't press B three times other wise you'll buy whatever is first in the shop if you have enough money!!! :) ;)

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

Do what barky said, or maybe what's happening is that you've already used all of the shop codes. Once you do that you have to pay for the items.

Well, thx for ur help. :angry: I was pressing the A button 3 times but it doesn't work and I hav tried resetting it then downloading but it's very weird, it still doesn't work. I haven't either used any code yet. :) ;)

The only thing I can think of is to adjust the buttons, and if you're really good with Tamagotchis you can open it up with a screwdriver and make sure the buttons are in the right place. Make sure not to break anything though! :)

This has happened to me before...

I kept on pressing A three times but it didn't work so I pressed A an aditional time and it worked! :)

Well the problem is i hav tried unscrewing it then putting it back together and pressing the A button more than 3 times but it still doesn't work... :nazotchi: :mimitchi: ;)

Well, thx for ur help. :) I was pressing the A button 3 times but it doesn't work and I hav tried resetting it then downloading but it's very weird, it still doesn't work. I haven't either used any code yet. :angry: :angry:
nonon i meant like reset not download :( it COULD work

hey yeah vika the same thing HAPPENS TO ME NOW :p i tried the shop codes but then i realised that ive used them up or have too many shop items :lol: its pretty annoying but its 1st gen now so thats hot ;) and i can use shop codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back