Tamagotchi got a job but wont work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
My tama went for an interview at age 4 (adult), it got the tv job, it got 3 "O" on the interview. It's now age 5, and when I select the work option, it says "away" for a minute, then comes back. Nothing happens, I dont see the mini games any where?

I can get in the office at tamatown.

When does it start working?

Oh man thats what I was supposed to do! When it was in school I NEVER pressed the B button once, is that bad?

The instructions didnt say anything about pressing the button.

I did horrible at my job, is there a way to switch?

When your adult nears to having a baby, or if you reach the age of 7, you "might" be offered another job. I haven't missed the second job offer yet, so I don't know if you are offered one every time.

Hope this helps (^.-)

Yes, around age 7 - 8, you will get offered a second job.

I got offered another job! :mellow:

But I don't know, I might of been fired... :angry:

I didn't do my job in the Labratory (spelling?), and I just might have been fired.

- kittyopagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama went for an interview at age 4 (adult), it got the tv job, it got 3 "O" on the interview. It's now age 5, and when I select the work option, it says "away" for a minute, then comes back. Nothing happens, I dont see the mini games any where?
I can get in the office at tamatown.

When does it start working?
You'll need to push the b button,or the a button, to get to your job. If you want to not do it, and go back to the "main" screen, push "c".

mametchi :D

When the AWAY sign comes up press B and the screen will expand and u will help ur tama do its job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back