tamagotchi hall of shame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dis is to tamagotchiheaven

i agree with you about the tamagotchi cigarette thingy but how can you say the godzilla one is funny!!!!!!!!! :p :blink: :blink: :blink: :p :p :p :blink: :blink: :p :blink:

lol i bet thouse guys have a tamas. :huh: couse thay sure know allot about tamas. do tamas have alarms?

I'm going to suggest the godzilla one to my teacher. She absolutely hates Tamagotchis so she'll like stamping on them. Anyway, let's avoid those sites for now.

lol c'mon guys, no harm in a little humor. i found a couple of them to be funny. but i especially found them to be totally misinformative. ive never had a tamagotchi that woke me up in the middle of the night or "beeped constantly". they are programed to wake up at around 8 or 9 in the morning which is when people should be awake anyways. then again i've never owned every single kind of tamagotchi out there. just the second generation and angel and ocean. i had a forest tamagtochi but i dont know what happend to it. recently my mom got me the newest one and you have to admit its a huge step up from the originals. the originals were kind of dull in comparison and always did the same old thing. i think these new ones are pretty neat, still lack a little in graphics (thats my opinion of course). I think with all the technology out now they could do a way better job and we're going to see a lot of improvements. there's always going to be someone who makes fun of tamagotchi though. same with iPod. I love my iPod but a lot of people hate them. i try not to get too offended by it though because i realize everyone's got their own opinion.

the godzilla one is just plain bad,gross,wrong!

and the others are pretty darn bad too

but why put them on here???

it wont do any good it made me sad, so why?

all the site are HORRIBLE!! :blink: they probobly r just saying things like that because they're jelous because they dont have 1!!

People make these kind of sites and games for many different reasons:

1. They're generally annoyed by Tamagotchis.

2. They're tired of Tamagotchis being more popular than something they like.

3. They had a bad experience with a Tamagotchi.

4. Somebody paid them to do it.

tht godzilla game wood be fun IF it were not tamas being squashed but yes the other one was cruel . . .nd. . .sick. . .nd twisted lol

lol c'mon guys, no harm in a little humor. i found a couple of them to be funny. but i especially found them to be totally misinformative. ive never had a tamagotchi that woke me up in the middle of the night or "beeped constantly". they are programed to wake up at around 8 or 9 in the morning which is when people should be awake anyways. then again i've never owned every single kind of tamagotchi out there. just the second generation and angel and ocean. i had a forest tamagtochi but i dont know what happend to it. recently my mom got me the newest one and you have to admit its a huge step up from the originals. the originals were kind of dull in comparison and always did the same old thing. i think these new ones are pretty neat, still lack a little in graphics (thats my opinion of course). I think with all the technology out now they could do a way better job and we're going to see a lot of improvements. there's always going to be someone who makes fun of tamagotchi though. same with iPod. I love my iPod but a lot of people hate them. i try not to get too offended by it though because i realize everyone's got their own opinion.
wait a sec. . . pplz make fun of ur IPOD? :unsure: man they must be desperate!!!

Omigosh, u are sooo rite. This site is terrible, whoever created it, really is stupid.

A-Tamagotchi's are awesome, they can't recognize it, than let them continue with their stupid GODZILLA things

B-That is not right, that people actually visit this incrimental site! Its terrible, some people have different oppinions YES! But when you create a website just so you can trash what others like, and then trash those pepople too, thats just ot fAIR. :unsure:

c-Nobody likes haters. Sooner or later that site will lose audience, andnobody will visist it. Because haters like them are only wannebes, needing to make fun of something that they probably liked before......BUT COULD'NT GET!!!

oh my gosh that site is so mean!! You should start a poll and have people vote if they think the site is mean. Everyone would vote yes!! lol :mellow:

Well, I played the Godzilla vs. Tamagotchi game, and sorry to say this, but it's kinda fun. :hitodetchi:
i was thinking the same thing, lol. its not really killing them, just sorta

i wanta cry!!

those ppl r probably JEALUS coz the tamas look better then them!

i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish they were ded

seriosly feeding tamas drugs!

saying they r crap?

and stupid

EXCUSE ME!

i dont think those are very good sites at all people should post them them where were kids dont come. im not trying to be mean but the people who built thse sites probaly had no freinds and wanted some so he created a site that would make him some freinds and draw attention to him or her self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back